Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paint Stroke on psd layer is not moved with Puppet Warp

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I imported psd layers into after effects to animate with the puppet warp tool. After animating, I zoomed in and realized that my art wasn't filled in completely, so I double-clicked into the psd layer and used the paint brush tool to fill in the gaps. However, once I move forward in the timeline, the gaps reappear and it seems to me that the paint strokes become a separate animation and not exactly a permanent part of the artwork because the strokes stay in the same place. You can see the gaps reappear in shape2.png while the painted in version is shape.png. My puppet warp animation isn't too complicated, so I can delete these layers and start over after correcting the original psd source file layer and then reimporting it, but is there a better way to fix this?

TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

shape2.PNGtimeline.PNGshape.PNGForgor to attach images properly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines