• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder & After Effects - Adobe Dynamic Link issue -AEDynamicLinkServer 5027::12

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac Pro (Late 2013)

Running macOS Catalina 
Version 10.15.3 

Processor - 3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5

Memory - 16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3

Graphics - AMD FirePro D500 3 GB

Mac OS Language - English (Ireland) - Primary

Adobe Creative Suite Language - English (International)

Have had problem for months now with Adobe Media Encoder, After Effects Adobe Premiere & Dynamic Link. 

I have tried exporting to AME from AE and I am told

"After Effects: AEGP Plugin AEDynamicLinkServer: Adobe Media Encoder is not installed. Please download etc (5027::12) (it is installed) 

I have opened AME first and tried to import an AE comp and I am told

"Could not connect to Adobe After Effects. Please verify that Adobe After Effects and Adobe Dynamic Link components are installed." (they are installed) 

I have tried opening Premiere first and importing an AE comp into it, and I am told AE is not installed.

I have tried opening Premiere Pro and importing an AE comp - i get the error message

"Adobe After Effects must be installed to import this file."(it is installed) 

AME, After Effects and Premiere Pro are updated to the latest version (Build 16 for both AME & AE Build 18 for PP )

and are installed in the default "Applications" folder

Have tried renaming the User/Library/Preferences/Adobe folder to Adobe.old to force a new folder creation once reinstalled. Have rebooted computer before a new install. 

Have also done below advice (based on the link below):

"go into System Preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Firewall. If the firewall is turned on then make sure all the Adobe apps are set to "Allow Incoming Connections"
https://community.adobe.com/t5/media-encoder/issue-with-ae-and-ame-dynamic-link/td-p/5575552?page=1 

Have followed this advice below also: 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/media-encoder/media-encoder-2019-won-t-connect-to-dynamic-link/td-p/1...

"(I looked into this further and find out this problem happens when the following conditions are both met.

AE Preferences > General > "Show Start Screen at Startup" is disabled

AE Preferences > New Project >"New Project loads template" is enabled)"
(this did not work for me either)

I have uninstalled all other Adobe Apps to try and deal with this problem.

All of this because i can no longer export H264 from AE (this is all i need to be able to do at the moment - but cannot do it at all because of this issue with Adobe Dynamic Link) 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving to the After Effects forum from Community Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines