• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unexplained noise coming when exporting from HTML5 canvas in some audio files

Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created an interactive animation using HTML5 canvas. I have placed the sounds on timeline which are working fine. When I publish my file in HTML5/JavaScript. While playing on the browser, sometime very few audio files create a "TUK" sound at the end of that clip and sometimes it doesn't. But few clips consistently create that sound. I have used both WAV and MP3 formats while importing but it doesn't help. Please help!

TOPICS
Import and export , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

create a new fla and start copying and pasting assets into a new fla until you pinpoint the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out the issue, the audios which software is exporting while publish are coming with a noise at the end. All of them. I have attached an example of it. I have attached both version of same audio, "baa - VO" is the one i am placing in file as WAV format and "baaVOwav" is mp3 which software is making while exporting. You can hear a "dub" noise sound at the end. why is it coming? Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open a problematic sound file in auditon and resave with either 8- or 16-bit sounds at sample rates of 11, 22, or 44 kHz.

(but first make sure there's no noise at the end shown in audition.)

retest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup. Ditto. So as a workaround for the audio publish bug, you gotta open up each and every mp3 (it converts from a wave file, use 44 mhz and 16 bit) with Audition and delete the end noise that makes you wanna pull out your hair. So open up each mp3 in your publish folder and save with Audition. Now, you'll have to do this each and everytime you republish cause Animate cc won't accept the mp3. It has to create it's own mp3 evidently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oops. I miswrote. Once Animate CC converts the WAV into a MP3, you indeed can drag those into your project and it should publish fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you only need to do that with problematic audio files (usually because they have some non-animate friendly setting), eg 48mhz sample rate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply guys. What I did for now is if I am importing Mp3 in animate and it is then again exporting it as Mp3. there is no noise at the end. So if I work with Mp3 and not Wav, will that be an issue later on?

Actually, all sounds are problematic which are getting exported and i am making 100+ animations, each containing 20+ audio files. editing each file in audition will be a nightmare. Is there any other work around or settings for WAV sounds, that can make my life easier. or If I work with Mp3 sounds, will that be an issues? @KansasSteve   @kglad 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, yes, then when Animate saves the mp3 to another mp3, you edit cut out the weird noise at the end and then just leave it in the publish folder for it to use when running. Just remember any new audio files you'll need to open and edit within Audition, again leaving those edited files post publish in the publish folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines