• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Cd Burning Library Could Not Be Loaded, Please Reinstall Audition

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im new to Audition and would like to burn an audio CD. I have the latest Version of This Software Downloaded from The ADOBE Creative Cloud and do not know why i keep getting this message. I want to be able to burn CDs or Audio Projects I make for Podcasting. What is going on ...I have been on hold forever with Adobe  Tech Support for this product. Can I use Audition to burn My Projects with ADOBE CC Version that i pay a monthly subscription for? My computer is Brand New DELL XPS with a PLD DVD+-RW

I Uninstalled Audition and I restarted my computer dont know what else to do. I want to have the ability to burn audio projects to disk. what should i do?

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

No it's not the plan, and as of now there's an immediate fix - which is to download the beta version - Au (Beta) 14.3 x23 - which has the fix applied to it. It's tested and works fine, apparently. Don't worry about it being a beta - they are all perfectly stable these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm presuming that you get an error message. Please could you provide a screen grab so we can see exactly what it says?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bug.jpg

I'm having this identical issue with version 14.1. When I downgraded to 14.0, the issue went away. This is a new bug introduced with version 14.1 - Marc, for now downgrade to 14.0. Stevee can you please report this to engineering.

Thanks,

Asaf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will investigate and see if anybody knows anything about this. It's definitely a bug; it happens here too...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Confirmed here also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is definitely a new bug introduced with the latest 2021 update.  I've burned hundreds of CDs with every version of Audition.  I now get the same error message.  Of course, I wasted at least 30 minutes with chat support who first told me that Audition could no longer burn DVDs.  I explained I was talking about music CDs.  The agent then asked me to check if I had a blank CD in the drive..................................oh brother!

I hope they fix this soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audition has never been able to burn DVDs!

I'll put it in the bug log system tomorrow. Nobody's going to look at it over the weekend anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Steve  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is now logged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For what it's worth, I noticed that the Frequency Spectral Display had a difficult time loading which I had never seen before this error showed. Not sure it's related but thought I would note that in this thread just in case it was somehow related. It may be nothing and only on my end. Thanks for noting the original bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you install version 14.0?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered the same error, and I am incredibly frustrated. I have burned so many cds before this.... Stupid update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.

Have been burning CDs for years with Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just lost an hour of my life messing about before installing 14.0

Please fix this 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been logged as a bug - but it won't get fixed until there's a bug-fix release, at a minimum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meantime, my monthly subscription fees continue and I have a broken software product.  They should fix this blunder quickly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hashtag metoo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, same bug here impossible to burn a CD. please fix this.THX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. New computer, new install of Audition and no ability to burn a CD. Hmmm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this Steve? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See my previous reply. I do not know what the timescale of bugfixes/updates is, I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still getting this error.

As said here, I had to uninstall version 14.1 and go back to version 14.

My question: Is this going to be fixed or just going to be ignored by Adobe.

(To be honest, I wish I could go back to CoolEdit.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 14.0 did not fix my issue either, I'm still getting it. Strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you do this?  Could you email me?  timberlake48@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines