• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge 2023 Blue Outline

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated my Adobe Bridge 2023, and now there is a blue thin outline that appears when I click on a panel. It is always there but will move arround depending on which panel I click. Is there a way to turn off that blue outline in settings?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Bridge forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The short answer is: no. 

It was designed so that when you have multiple Content Panels open, you can easily determine which one is the active Panel.

There are rumors that Adobe will adjust this so that you can turn it off and/or change the color/shade. Be on the lookout for new releases (I have no idea when this change may be implemented, no one does except Adobe).

Best I can tell you, sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just to add my voice of discontent with the blue frames around the panels and thumbnails. Very disruptive, visually speaking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hallo Zusammen,

ich finde die Linien auch sehr störend und hoffe es gibt schnell eine Möglichkeit die Farbe anzupassen, ein passendes grau würde schon reichen. Grüße&bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines