• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 12.0 causing images/thumbnails to flicker madly on the screen

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After installing Bridge 12.0, when I access a folder of images (that have been culled originally from photo mechanic version 6), the images flicker like mad (including xmp files) on the screen (see file attached) making it unusable.

I reverted back to the previous edition of Bridge and the flickering/bug went but Adobe has now forced me to have the latest Bridge 12.0 and the problem has returned.

Please can I have some assistance from someone?  I would normally just run off the old Bridge but it wont work unless it has the latest update.

I hope I can find help here. I am disspaointed that is no live chat or way of speaking specifically to someone from Adobe, like a helpdesk or chat.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Kind regards, 

Jennifer

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Download and install , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Thnaks Adobe, whit the new update 12.00.1 my Adobe Bridge it work rightly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jen,

This is a bug in the latest Bridge. There's nothing you can do to resolve it at this point beyond being patient while we wait for a fix.

I am very sorry about this. (BTW, I'm a middleman here, I can only report.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H Jen0101, I have the same problem when I install bridge 12, now I have returned to version 11 hoping that adove will solve the problem in a new update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we are able to reproduce the issue. Team is investigating the same.

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thnaks Adobe, whit the new update 12.00.1 my Adobe Bridge it work rightly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A year later the problem still persists. Different computers, different versions of Bridge. What now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on 13.01.583 and it's started happening for me. Never had it before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can confirm it is happening to me as well. I've had it for a while. It seems to go away temporarily when you exit the image viewer and go back, but after a few minutes, the flickering returns. Version 12.0.2.252

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI, I updated it to the newest version and it still has the issue (13.0.1.583)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. When will we get a fix please Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same as well. Most annoying thing ever. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines