• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 13.0 Full Screen Preview Selects first file and last file upon returning to Bridge: Mac & Win

Participant ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen similar issue regarding the full screen preview and selections. I often preview one of a sequence of similar shots. I use the arrow key to scroll through. When I find the one that I want to edit, I hit the spacebar and then enter to open. Now, I noticed that it selects the first image I previewed and also the final image I previewed and opens them both in ACR. This happens on my Mac and Windows machines. I'm assuming it's either a bug or a default preference I can't find to turn off.

Also, on the Mac, it changed "Move to Trash" to "Move to Bin"? 

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Hi,

Many of the issues reported in the thread are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Hi All,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. For details, see https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-beta-is-now-available-13-0-3-686/td-p...

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left side

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've experienced this behavior, too -- and it's incredibly annoying. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same bug. Any news? I've got to switch back to Bridge 12 for this annoying issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Have updated Adobe Bridge to 2023 version recently. I am experiencing one particular problem.

I am using Mac OS Big Sur

Ok here it goes: Press space bar to open selected image in full screen, press forward arrow to go thru images in full screen from there, and then press space bar to exit full screen. Right there if I press space bar again to go to full screen and henceforth, Bridge pops open in full screen (by default) 1st opened image that was in full screen and the last image exited in full screen. If I want to exit that full screen sellection between these 2 images and go to view some other pics, I need to press space bar to exit full screen mode and then press-sellect thumbnail of another image to view it in full screen and go from there.

I have de-installed and installed Bridge 2023 multiple times and had it reset to its factory settings by pressing cmd click on the app, it didnt help the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merged to a similar discussion in the Bridge forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be a consistent issue with 2023, both in Mac and Win. The only solution has been for people to revert to the old version. Hopefully an update is coming to fix this, and many other problems, soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, I'm seeing this also on Win 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the same problem with multiple selected files after viewing files full screen in Bridge 13.0 on W11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the exact same issue, extremely annoying.  Hopefully Adobe fixes this ASAP or gives us an option to turn off as it is really messing with my editing process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Bridge 2023: when I hit spacebar to preivew an image, and then arrow-key to other images, if I press space bar again (to exist full-screen preview), the most recent image is selected, and also the first image is selected. It's pretty annoying because I instinctivelty double-click on the last selected image without realizing multiple images are selected, and it opens both (or worse, I apply a label to both). Is this a bug or a "feature"? Selecting multiple images without ever hitting command or shift is extremely frustrating. 

I'm going to downgrade to 2022 because I also hate the new font, and the font-scaling option increments are weird (default is pretty small, but the next size up is way too big).

Sorry for any typos, for some terrible reason this text box/website has autocorrect disabled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merging with the main thread on the topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, ich habe bei Bridge in der Ansicht der Miniaturen das Problem, wenn ich mir eine Miniatur durch drücken der Leertaste in voller Bildschirmansicht anzeigen lassen will, funktioniert das, wenn ich mit den Pfeiltasten die nächste Miniatur auswähle geht das, aber  Bridge hat sich meine erste Auswahl gemerkt. Im Vorschaufenster werden dann auch immer die erste und die aktuelle Auswahl angezeigt. Wie kann ich das ändern, dass nur die Daten des aktuell ausgewählten Fotos angezeigt werden?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup, super annoying this one.

Also, when I delete an image from bridge the next selected image is at the start of the folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both of these issues are known bugs that should be resolved in upcoming updates.

Hang on; there are a number of upcoming updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many of the issues reported in the thread are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed on my end, thanks much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to be able to return back to my "legacy" workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue now is finally solved... but I'm experiencing another one that I don't have in Bridge 2022...

The full screen preview don't manage the embedded color profiles. All the images in full screen are desaturated, the thumbnail on the other side are ok.

Somebody else had the same issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would report that on https://adobebridge.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PixelFactory Agency,
Thanks for your feedback.
Could you share the following details about the issue:

• Bridge version 
  • OS Version
  • Monitor color profile of OS
  • Color setting in Edit Menu -> Color Settings dialog
  • The details of the external monitor (if you are using any)
  • Screenshot of the issue 

Please share the sample file/files on which you are observing the issue at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. For details, see https://community.adobe.com/t5/bridge-discussions/adobe-bridge-beta-is-now-available-13-0-3-686/td-p...

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Could you please try it and confirm if that resolves the issue for you? 

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines