• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2023 Close

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Bridge 2023 close and pu in scren HRESULT error: A Instancia de dispositivo GPU foi suspensa. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason para determinar a ZXZXZX  apropriada.

Adobe Bridge 2023 close and put in screen HRESULT error: The GPU Device Instance has been suspended. Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate ZXZXZX .

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

version 13.0.0.562

HRESULT error: The GPU device instance has been suspended.

Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error here too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error here too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that if I select a group of photos to change from bottom to top from right to left the error doesn't happen, is it a software bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MarcosGPS,

Thank you for your feedback.

Could you share the following details about the issue:

• System configuration
  • Details of the operation or workflow, when the issue is faced. 
  • Please share the DirectX Diagnostic Info

Please share the file/files on which you are observing the issue at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Regards,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you already sent the requested data and still haven't received a response? Do I really support the photography plan?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error also.

HRESULT error: The GPU device instance has been suspended.

Use GetDeviceRemovedReason to determine the appropriate action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that if I select a group of photos to change from bottom to top from right to left the error doesn't happen, is it a software bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received support from an Adobe software engineer and found that the W10 was reporting that the video card had the latest driver on the manufacturer's website.
When I disabled the old driver in the device manager everything was normal in Bridge but then the problem went to PhotoShop because it lost the video acceleration.
Updated drivers all resolved.

Thank you Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Any resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I answered in the previous topic but I'll copy it here for you, good luck.
"I received support from an Adobe software engineer and found that W10 was reporting that the video card had the latest driver on the manufacturer's website. When I disabled the old driver in device manager everything was normal in Bridge but then the problem went away to PhotoShop as it lost video acceleration. Updated drivers all fixed."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not fix issue.

Sent from Mail<> for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.2.630). This update includes the fix for this issue. Also, this Beta release includes several bug fixes done in the 13.0.1 public release. For details, see Fixed issues.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Let us know if this Beta release resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same problem after update to 13.02 tried suggested fic did not work. Installed version 13.01 works no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still NOT fixed on February 26!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again the updates causing problems, I had to upgrade the computer to 64bit because they decided to discontinue the 32bit version without asking paid and unpaid customers.
Now Bridge is stuck again on a small screen with a red X in the center when it opens and crashes.
It's no use going back to version the problem has settled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues in this Beta release, click here

Please update or install Bridge Beta via the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Let us know if this Beta release resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks, 

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reinstalling the application doesn't solve it, downgrading the version doesn't solve it, DXdiag doesn't present any problems, Video Driver is up to date, what else is left to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the Beta release

I can now use Bridge as before!

At long last

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines