• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge and Apple iCloud drive

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2014 Nov 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone using the new iCloud drive? I started only recently and found it working quite well for my tasks. But unfortunately it does not show up in the Bridge, which makes it a bit impractical once you have created a few folders. Especially, when you, like me, use the bridge all the time. So I would appreciate if anyone has any information if this is kind of an issue that is already discussed or that might be changed in the future. Or is there a way to solve it? And last but not least, is it an Apple issue or an Adobe one?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 28, 2014 Nov 28, 2014

You can find iCloud drive here:

/Users/your name/Library/Mobile Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/

or

/Users/your name/Library/Mobile Documents/iCould Drive/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2014 Nov 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Yes i too cannot see iCloud or find a natural path to it in iOS and it is a major nuisance. As it is not easy to navigate to without Finder I'd imagine Apple are restricting access. I am going to see if it is hidden in library, but if you solve this post it too!! ;-(

I see you have also posted this in German ! Was hopeful that was an answer and translated it only to see it was you asking! Never mind...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2014 Nov 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find iCloud drive here:

/Users/your name/Library/Mobile Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/

or

/Users/your name/Library/Mobile Documents/iCould Drive/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2014 Nov 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Karfo. I had to go to View->Show Hidden Files to see Library incidentally, but then it was easy to add to my favourites once I had found it once. Great stuff. Thanks again.

May be it will added automatically by Adobe in a future update - couldn't be that hard to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That worked for me. Now I can relax and get some design projects done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2016 Jun 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so MUCH, I was SOOOO frustrated that I couldn't see any Icloud folders in Bridge, I kept having to drag each folder into bridge icon to view, but even then i could navigate around the other icloud folders.

Thanks again     

rustyjob wrote:

Thanks Karfo. I had to go to View->Show Hidden Files to see Library incidentally, but then it was easy to add to my favourites once I had found it once. Great stuff. Thanks again.

May be it will added automatically by Adobe in a future update - couldn't be that hard to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the path!  I'm new to iCloud but not Bridge.  This makes my life much easier!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2018 Nov 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!!! that's the correct answer!! I find it incredible though, that both Apple and Adobe progress by making things more difficult for us users....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded all my photos directly to my iCloud drive as I don't use  Apples Photo app. In Bridge I cannot find the iCloud drive, even though I asked to show the hidden files. I can find Library > Mobile Documents but I can't find iCloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mine were also hiden. Thank you so much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, well..... to find the icloud drive in the finder was not the problem, it was there from the beginning. But I would like to have it in Adobe Bridge and there, the Library folder does not appear (at least not in my case) I have it in finder, so it is not hidden, but not in Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. This helped me too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2017 Mar 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this almost works still but I can't find "Mobile Documents" in the most current update of Adobe Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2017 Apr 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! This is how to see the folders in your ICloud Drive with Bridge.

Go to your user folder (Your home folder), select it, then from the top menu choose View > Show hidden files.

This should let you see the library folder.

To find the iCloud Drive folder:

Library > Mobile Documents > iCloud Drive

To make it easier to find when you open bridge add the iCloud Drive to favorites

In Bridge go to

File > add to favorites.

I hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS... At last I found something that works. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for those tips, you guys rock!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have a Mobile_Documents folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! This was so great to solve! This is the perfect example of what's good about the internet 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much, now it works 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No you can't. The Library folder is hidden

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  I knew there had to be an answer!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2021 Sep 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't work for me with CS-5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resurrecting this string. I am on Premiere on my home computer. I can open the iCloud drive, and see click on my project file. When I open it, it can't resolve the path for the media. In the file menu, I click on my name and Library shows up as a folder on the right, but it will not open. And nowhere in the file menu does iCloud appear anywhere. From the finder I can see all my media files and open them. I can open the Premiere Project file. But I can't put the two together. My work computer they are fine.

Any help appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines