• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge metadata templates greyed out

Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps. I had already been using Bridge, in which I had created some metadata templates. Downloading ACC has apparently altered or over-written my previous installation of Bridge and created a problem: When I go to Tools/Append Metadata, my template names are greyed out and unusable (will not append). On the other hand, when I select Tools/Edit Metadata Template I can see the list of my previous templates as normal (not greyed out). What can I do to restore their normal function?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022
Hi,

By answering the questions listed in your e-mail, I found the solution to the problem — I had not selected (highlighted) the image file I wished to append to.

I’m glad I asked you for help and I appreciate the speed of your response.

Cheers!

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from using the community >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share the following information to better investigate the issue:

1.Bridge version

2. Os version

3. Metadata templates in Append and Replace under Tools menu will be enabled only when you have selected a file and in Tools/Edit, templates will always be enabled to use. Could you please confirm if you have selected any files before trying out the append/replace options?

4. If the issue still persists, could you please share a video recording and metadata templates you are using?

5. Is this working fine with previous version of Bridge?

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

By answering the questions listed in your e-mail, I found the solution to the problem — I had not selected (highlighted) the image file I wished to append to.

I’m glad I asked you for help and I appreciate the speed of your response.

Cheers!

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines