• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I hide "camera raw changes" small icon from my images?

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JacekPilarski_0-1667130353507.png

Hi,
How do I hide this "camera raw changes" small icon from my images?
ctlr+T doesn't hide it anymore. Why Adobe makes things only for worse with each update?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jacek Pilarski First, I do not have an answer for you, but I am curious: why would you want to hide the indicator that shows you what images you have processed via ACR from those you've not processed yet?

Again, this is just a curiosity question. How does your workflow make this indicator a bad thing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary.
I think I can answer that question. I use bridge for multiple purposes.

1: For sorting and filing I'd definitely prefer the ACR adjustment icon view on.

2: However, I also use Bridge when colour grading 'teams' of images for our photography and art staff. A completely 'clean' view in Bridge is what I need when doing this.

I grade an image into the 'team look' by adjusting it while viewing it next to other images in the team. Adobe bridge is great for managing the 'team-in-view' part of this process. It keeps the memory foot-print small. I only have open just just the image I'm grading. Yet Bridge can quickly bring into view the entire team. Or just a few key team players without the mess of having them open . It makes for fast, easy and efficient grading. And to process results in 'tight' looking teams.

The Problem:
When viewing images in bridge, it's much harder to sense of how tight the 'team-look' of the images is getting as I grade them, if there are honking great icons above each image that distract and compete for my eyes attention. There are times when all that extra information is good to have in view. And There are times when a completely 'clean' view is what you need.

I'd love for there to be an option to turn those adjustment icons off when I'm colour grading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @gary_sc We are facing a regression here: the previous version did hide that element with CTRL+T. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@PECourtejoie A big THANKS. In all the years of using Bridge since <v.1, I never knew that. Partly because it never occurred to me that such a thing would be important, but @peterm34359157 did a great job explaining why it's important to him. Seeing those icons was important to know that those with them had been adjusted and those without had not. 

Hopefully, Adobe will see this thread and reinstitute Command/Control-t.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad I was able to help you, @gary_sc it is a bit equivalent to the lights out setting in Lr, for a less cluttered UI devoting all attention to the images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm gonna look at this, Extendscript badge features were broken in older versions so I'll see if things have changed. Technically the badges should be editable by a script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I'm resurrecting an old thread, but found this when I was searching for a solution. When I grade student photography assignments I temporarily make Bridge image background white, hit Ctrl+T (Cmd+T) and I then do a screen grab of the thumbnails to paste onto my grading sheet. I've used the same technique to easily create a simple grid of thumbnails to paste on a CD case cover sheet (remember CD’s <g>). This has worked since the very earliest versions of Bridge.

Now when I hit Ctrl+T I still see those adjustment tags at the top right of each thumbnail, and in some cases the icons cover part of the thumbnail itself.

Like in Photoshop where Ctrl+H will hide ALL the “Extras”, I would expect Ctrl+T in Bridge to do the same.

I hope this is not someone’s idea if “an improvement” and it will be corrected. Please add me to the list of those who are not happy with this change/feature/bug.

R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues in this Beta release, click here

Please update or install Bridge Beta via the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Let us know if this Beta release resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohit.

I whet to my Creative Cloud Desktop app and installed Adobe Bridge Beta app. However it installed Adobe Bridge beta 13.02.630. This version still has the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @peterm34359157, please try again, I've downloaded the correct one and it does work as Mohit said. If you click on thumbnails only, the only icon you'll see is if there is a stack (you'll see the number of images in the stack only).

Please try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggetion Garry.
Yes, Creative Cloud app / Adobe Bridge Beta is now downloading version 13.0.3.686.

The Command-T shortcut hides the ACR changes Icon.

Thats great !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The beta version fixed the problem of Ctrl+T not hiding adjustment tags (PC, Win10). I still hate the tabbed UI which has me asklng "Who the heck asked for that?". I'll reserve comments like that for another thread 🙂

Russell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines