• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to view file name and label in filmstrip?

Contributor ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. In Bridge how can I view file name and label of an image file in filmstrip? Right now the file name and label is shown in the Preview pane, but the image thumbnails in the Content pane are blank, there's no info (except for folders which do have their name displayed). If it matters, the filmstrip is shown in vertical mode. Also, if I view all the thumbnails in Essentials, the file name and label are displayed. Thanks for any help!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Hi JB Sling,

I'm pretty sure you need to go to the bottom right corner and uncheck thumbnails only.

2020-10-07_12-38-59.png

Let us know if this is what you're looking for

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JB Sling,

I'm pretty sure you need to go to the bottom right corner and uncheck thumbnails only.

2020-10-07_12-38-59.png

Let us know if this is what you're looking for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gary, thanks for your prompt reply. Oddly, I only see the icons in your screenshot when I'm in Essentials; in Filmstrip those aren't visible. I was able to find Thumbnails only in the View menu in Filmstrip, so all is good. Thanks again for your help. Stay well!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines