• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with photo downloader Bridge 2023

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two problems with updated Bridge on Mac with Ventura OS:  Bridge does not recognize my iPhone 13; and Bridge will not let me select photos to download from my camera -- I go to Advanced Settings, but the Select button is grayed out.  When I try to cancel, that button is grayed out too.  (I did not have these problems on an older Mac with 2020 versions of Bridge and Photoshop).

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues in this Beta release, click here

Please update or install Bridge Beta via the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the problem of not being able to export NEF files to Jpeg, from my Nikon Z611. Still running OS Catalina on a late 2012 Imac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem on my iMac and my MacBook with the normal SD-Cards. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit dem heutigen Update funktioniert es bei mir wieder problemlos,....  endlich!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gill,

Thanks for your feedback.
Could you please share the following details about the issue:

• Share the screenshot
  • are you able to see the files in Bridge without using Photo downloader

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that many of the menues are discontinued on the older OS iMacs. I'm also running PS2023 on my newer IMac with the latest OS and am able to export from NEF to Jpeg. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I managed to get the photos, but only after going to Photo Downloader's Advanced Import Settings, and even there only after refreshing the "Selected Photos" window.

Maybe not quite how this should work – and have worked up until now. I already bought a new memory card because I tought the old card was kaputt!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One further note: deletion of the photos from the memory card does not work at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that I have been attempting further downloads, turns out the Downloader does not show all the photos in the memory card whatever you did, neither downloads them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download photos from my Olympus camera for the first time since the last Bridge update. The photo downloader seems to be having a hard time recognising the camera in the first place, then it does not load all photos, nor does it delete the downloaded photos from the memory card. No issues have occured EVER before this – same camera, same memory card. Also not a format issue: downloads some of the orf's as well as the related jpg's, but most of the photos seem to stay put in the memory card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a very similar problem with the new version of Bridge on a Mac with
the M1 chip. Photos won't download at all. I had to work around this by
using the Mac's Image Capture program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can see files in bridge 2023, macOS 13.2.1, sony xqd card reader, all good on same macbook before upgrading from monterey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue.

Photo Downloader just won't start.

On a Macbook pro m2 pro OS13.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same just got the m2 Mac and photo downloaded when clicked nothing happens, any one managed to get this working yet 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We are aware of this issue and working on it.

Here is a help link for a workaround.

https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/bridge-and-macos-ventura.html

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues in this Beta release, click here

Please update or install Bridge Beta via the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Let us know if this Beta release resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the beta version did not help. The photo downloader will
show the images on my iPhone or camera's memory card, but when I click "get
media", the button grays out and nothing happens. I get the same result
whether I select only a few images to download or the whole memory card.
Clicking on "Standard Dialog" also causes that button to gray out.
I have a MacBook Pro with an M1 chip.
Joanne Levine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. Very frustrating 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not fix the issue on my M2 Pro MacMini. Adobe Photo downloader just fails to open. The workaround is to use "import photos from device" under the file menu. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines