• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WHERE is Batch Image Processor and HOW to use workflow

Explorer ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Am I to assume that the Batch>Image Process is no lnger availble on Bridge 2022? I can't find it anywhere. It toatlly messes up my processing.

2. In searching for this, I found Workflow. I figured out how to set up a workflow and it worked fine. But I wanted to change one parameter but I couldn't edit it! There is no optoin to do that. Not even the menu's little pencil worked.

3. So, I created a new one, but it would not let me add ANY parameters! A tiny gray "menu" popped up but I couldn't click on it!

This is frustrating! (see screen shots) 

Can someone direct me to a tutorial or instrucitons that make sense? Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Batch , How to , Image processor , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

The SOLUTION:

Uninstall Bridge and PS

Reinstall Bridge FIRST

Reinstall PS SECOND

When it asked to keep Preferences I decided not to.

Hopefully this will help someone else having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For point 1, have you looked in Tools>Photoshop>Batch... or Tools>Photoshop>Image Processor...?

Don't use the new Workflow space so can't comment on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I did. Not there. But it appears I need to uninstall and reinstall in order. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jdawgdesign 
Thanks for your feedback.
For point 1, please try the approach suggested by @Erik Bloodaxe 

For point 2, please try switching to the Workflow workspace from the application bar on the top. You can also switch to the Workflow workspace by navigating to Windows Workspace Workflow

workflow.png.img

More information on the Workflow Builder can be found at Workflow Builder (adobe.com)

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For point 1, the actions simple do not exist. I'll try what Gary_sc has suggested. 

For Point 2. I'll check it out.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about this?

2022-02-07_10-15-29.png

If so, if a Bridge update was installed AFTER the PS update, it might not appear because when PS is installed, it places the script to show up in Bridge, Bridge does not automatically provide that script.

If this is the case, uninstall PS and Bridge, then install Bridge, THEN PS.
          [Note: this was fixed from what I originally wrote where I had the reinstall instructions backwards.]

See if that works the problem out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I will do that and replort back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well......Unfortunately, that did not work. This tool option has completely disappeared. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is the case, uninstall PS and Bridge, then install PS, THEN Bridge.

This would create the same situation. Install Bridge first then install Photoshop so it will update Bridge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2023 Aug 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @aambrose YOU are absolutely correct; I did write that backwards. Do what you understood I said, not what I said. Thank you for pointing that out.

I'm going to see if I can correct that now, so if you see it fixed, it wasn't your imagination.

Again, thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still do not have access to PS>Image processor under Tools in Bridge.

I have uninstalled PS and Bridge. Reinstalled in order as suggested PS then Bridge. It did not work

Interesting thing though, I uninstalled PS and opened Bridge and the Tools were there!! See image PS uninstalled.

So I reinsatlled PS and guess what? The Tools disappeared again!! See image no Tools with PS.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The SOLUTION:

Uninstall Bridge and PS

Reinstall Bridge FIRST

Reinstall PS SECOND

When it asked to keep Preferences I decided not to.

Hopefully this will help someone else having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines