• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why do I have icons showing in the upper right hand corner on some of my thumbnails in Bridge?

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Bridge, when I'm looking at thumbnails of images I have in a folder some of them will show an icon that looks like 3 sliders. Some of them will show an icon that looks like a cropping icon. Most of them have no icons at all. I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean. What are those icons telling me? How did they get on some thumbnails and not on others? 

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Hi, these icons indicate that the image has been edited. If you've edited an image it's an indicator that the base settings have been changed somewhere, such as in Camera Raw. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, these icons indicate that the image has been edited. If you've edited an image it's an indicator that the base settings have been changed somewhere, such as in Camera Raw. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Capitalgirl. My curiosity has been satisfied. Be safe against Covid 19 Virus, and Happy Easter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines