• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with importing

Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having problems with Adobe Aero. Importing files (jpg, png, jpeg, psd) does not work. I've loaded these files using drag and drop and using the import button, and it still doesn't work. Aero just loads the file endlessly. I've tried restarting the program, I've tried restarting my computer, I've tried updating my computer drivers (they're the latest now), I've tried uninstalling Aero and reinstalling, I've tried installing newer versions and NONE OF IT HELPED! Still the same endless file download ring. I have Windows 11 and two months ago I could work normally in this program and there were no problems with importing.

But the stock objects that Earo has in the left panel starter assets are loaded and used without problems, as expected

It opens some png and jpg files, but I don't understand why some are imported and some are not.

And one day, when opening an old project (two months ago everything worked just fine), these errors came out and out of 10 objects only 5 were loaded

What I must to do?(((((

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug , Desktop , Feature request , Performance or Stability , Usability Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
14 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Igor Fridman I am sorry this is happening to you! What GPU do you have? Also, there has been a bug is there is a space in the file path i.e. c:My File/img.jpg. Can you send me your graphics card infor and confirm there are no spaces in your file path? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out this issue. I spent a lot of time, oh horror)). In general, all the problems in the name of the object. AERO does not import files with Cyrillic and special characters, even with: "_"; "#"; "@" and so on. Please fix it in the next version, it makes life very difficult!

It is especially important to note that AERO does not import files (even with normal typical names without Cyrillic and special characters) from Explorer, from folders that are connected to the Google drive cloud, even though they are loaded into the cache and even with the Internet turned off AERO does not import files from downloaded folders from cloud storages that are downloaded or cached

Please correct these two errors. and add the ability to adjust imported .psd layers at different distances.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Igor Fridman Thanks for this troubleshooting, It's important and I appreciate it. I will flag this as a bug and let the internal team know. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just in case it helps. I had a similar issue and noticed that Areo didn't show sometimes the files that were coming from my USB, so I had to place them on the desktop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that solved it, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2023 Jun 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you manage to solve the issue of importing PNG or JPEG images into Adobe Aero?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2023 Sep 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happens to me also with the Could not Import:. ERROR: RT3D Import failed. I got a powerfull pc to run 3D and edit programs but Aero just tell me "no". And I couldnt find anybody else that talks about this Error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What type of file are you trying to import?

These are the file format Aero officially supports.

https://helpx.adobe.com/aero/using/supported-file-formats.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• PNG , PNG sequence and GIF

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the message, I never saw this, I recently changed to a way more better computer so I dont understand why I cannot use the same files and routes, not to mention that the program dont allow me to import nothing at all. Please help.imagen_2023-09-27_172837187.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested on the latest versions of Aero on PC and OSX myself and had no issues importing a .gif, .png or a .png sequence. Would you be comfotable sharing the files and the .real file here so I can test?

You also said you have a new machine setup. I'm wondering if there's some file or folder permissions issues going on where Aero can't access the location of the files your trying to import. Have you tried importing the files from a different location, perhaps from the desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have difficulties uploading the fbx animation files from mixamo to Aero too. It shows RT3D Import Failed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue - Hopefully they fix it asap

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2024 Jun 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[PII removed by moderator]

the name is "p.jpg" and still is not working. Why, adobe, why!?

Votes

Translate

Translate