• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Geospatial Creator not loading

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a resolution to the Geospatial Creator not loading?

I can enter a location using Google Maps, but when it switches over to the Aero environment, nothing loads, and previously located models have no Google reference.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Bug , Performance or Stability , Usability Issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
23 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same. It's been like this since sometime last week. I can find and 'select' a location when creating a new scene, but when I press the 'Select' button and the Aero scene opens, it's an entierly empty scene. Before last week it loaded the area located around the selected position just fine. This also applies to my already existing scenes in Aero - no 3D scan of the area from Maps/Earth.
I can still place things and they will appear when viewing the experience, but without the 3D scan reference it's like placing elements blindfolded.
Does anyone know what's going on?
Adobe is sadly quite quiet about Aero in general.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also get the same! First I thought it was something related to the location i choose, but i tried other places in the world and still nothing loaded

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I was going to create a demo and the map mesh is not loading in the editor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least it seems it's 'just' an update to the software that's off somehow, meaning it should be easy to fix.
Unless it's because Google has backed out of the project and Adobe is figuring out how to break the news... But let's hope that everything is wonderful and they even add lots of new features, along with the fix, in this next update, that must right around the corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the Problem just for greece. Before it was more flat 3D Envoirenment. Not like in cities and now its grey........

Rest of Europe and Germany are working. Really strange its like placing the stuff blindley. Because the people can load it and view it....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got exactly the same, none of my scenes display the area - glad to know I'm not alone, hope it get resolved soon. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same here : / .....  fingers crossed it is solved soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2024 Feb 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Saving a location but tiles not loading nor locating object. I believe this is a major issue at the moment according to the Discord group. Admins- is there a fix yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. Spent many hours trying to solve this and changing locations but after reading here, it seems that many are facing this issue and we hope to hear from Adobe ASAP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works again!

I can't see any announcement from Adobe though..?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doble click where you want, and place a anchor. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone said double click to place anchor? That hasn't worked for me. Still dealing with same issues as everyone else, and still no word from adobe? Has anyone found a work around as of 03/05/24? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me works fine, no problems.... So this works...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea.. I have been replicating you steps exactly and nothing so far. Hopefully a solution arrises, idk why so many people would be having the same problem. Will keep trying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So finally even when I said before for the res rod the world except Greece it works... nothing is loading anymore.... nowhere. So this is really sad. As it seems a problem since Janurary. I use Mac...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just seen the solution to this for Windows on Discord for those who haven't seen it.

Here's the text of the fix. 
It looks like there was a changes recently where Google is sending tiles with extremely long file names and Aero uses those names explicitly when it caches the tiles. On Windows, using NTFS by default, there is a file name length limit. There is an option to turn on "Long Path Names", but it is off by default. Many developer tools (and probably some other installers) turn it on. This is why some people experienced the problem and others didn't. It is also why it was more difficult for our developers to try and reproduce it. The proper fix is for Aero to shorten the names we use in our cache, and I will make sure we get this out in a release very quickly. In the meantime, if anyone wants a workaround, you can turn on the long path name setting by editing your registry using regedit and setting HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem\LongPathsEnabled to 1.

Worked for me, but still only for 3D tiles. 2D still not working for Windows and Mac.

Apparently will be fixed in April release - fingers crossed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed the new release on Mac and PC - all tile back working fine now 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you uninstall the beta (old) before or just opened the new Version to install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just installed the new version without uninstalling the previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hii is there a new link to join the discord? As im currenlty worrking on adobe aero project and have ran into a few problems and would like to ask someone for much needed help. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 22, 2024 May 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, it's the 22th May, and nothing works with on my Android Geoloc. It's Ok on AERO, but nothing while I test. The problem with Google is it fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate