Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: AI Adaptive Portraits Feature Not Working

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Every time I try using the AI Adaptive Portraits tool in Lightroom, I receive an error message shown in the screenshot below. 

1. Lightroom Mobile 9.2

2. Google ChromeOS

3. Edit a photo, click on presets, then select premium and go to Adaptive: Portrait, and select Enhance Portrait, after doing so I receive an error message.

Screenshot 2024-02-26 9.44.39 PM.png

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Chrome OS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
9 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adaptive presets require the additional download of an AI model to perform the presets. If you are using them for the first time, you need a good internet connection and allow time for the model to download and install (this can take several minutes). 

In any case, I do not seeing any issue with using Adaptive Presets on a Chrome OS device. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I download this AI model? I was able to use the presets about a week ago and over the last few months without any problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this exact issue and would love instruction on how to fix this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The download will happen automatically after installation on the first attempted use of an AI Preset. The Download is apparent, shows on the screen, and provides a progress bar. 

More information will be required if your issue is other than a 'first use case' problem. 

Device Model:
OS Version:
Lightroom Version:
Subscription Status: 
Exact step-by-step process to induce failure: 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Device Model: Google pixelbook go g021a
OS Version: Version 121.0.6167.212

Lightroom Version: 9.2.0
Subscription Status: lightroom premium
Exact step-by-step process to induce failure: Going to premium presets: adaptive subject: click any of them: I get the error message "Something went wrong These presets cannot be applied at this time. Please try again later. "

It does this for all Adaptive subject, All adaptive portrait, and if I try to select subject when I use masking. 

They all worked great prior to the most recent lightroom update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2024 Mar 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Could I get help with this? I replied a bit ago 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bug report was issued to the team. Until they release a fix, there is no additional information to share. Should a workaround be made available, it will be reported here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last update subject selection hasn't worked keeps coming up with a red error message "something went wrong" very frustrating as I pay for premium and cant use this? Is there any fix for this  Ive been using on my  chrome os 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two related requests

1.  Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut out as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs and it takes up vast amounts of scroll space making the reply less readable and less likely that others will bother with your post.

2. Please, in a reply, post a screenshot of /preferences/performance/

Votes

Translate

Translate