• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MOGRT template images not exporting through Media Encoder

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2024 Aug 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to Premiere/Media encoder 24.6.0 this morning and noticed our MOGRT template with a replaceable image was failing to export. 

The exports don't fail, but the image file in the MOGRT doesn't appear in the exported file. Other elements do appear (text layers), but just not the image.  If I export the sequence directly from Premier the image in the MOGRT is visible as expected.

In the attached example there should be a title treatment image above the text messaging, but in the exported file (from media encoder) it's not present.

I tried uninstalling/re-installing Premiere and Media encoder but issue still exists, so I've rolled back to Premiere 24.5.0 and the issue is not present.

MacBook Pro 16, M1 Max 64GB
Sonoma 14.6.1

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
General , Render Queue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2024 Aug 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please share the project so we can investigate the issue? I can send you the instructions via private message in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2024 Aug 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cameron W,

Please check your Settings > General in AME and see if the Import sequences natively option has become unchecked. Checking this should fix it, but let me know whether it does or doesn't fix the issue for you.

TheresaRostek_0-1725039876630.png

Thanks,

Theresa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2024 Aug 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Theresa

I've installed the 24.6.1 update and still have the same issues as if using 24.6.0.

Checking or unchecking 'Import sequences natively' doen't solve the problem, but I just get different problems, and sometimes inconsistent results too.

I'm generally either getting:

- The replaceable image from the MOGRT template is missing from exports, but burnt in captions are present as per the export preset.

or

- The replaceable image from the MOGRT is there, but burnt in captions are missing from the exported file, despite them being selected in the export setting.

The captions issues has been around for a few updates now, and in previous versions I'd found that unchecking the 'Import sequeneces natively' box gave me more consistent exports that included burnt in captions then if it was turned on.

The new issues is that replaceable images from MOGRT files are being missed if that setting is deselected, but if it's selected then I'm not getting captions burnt in on batch expots to AME reliably.

I'm happy to try to share a project/export setting to see if you can re-create, so let me know the best way to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2024 Sep 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Let's look into the issues. I have send you a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate