• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Photoshop 25.7.0 Curves Adjustment Layer visual bug

Explorer ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to 25.7 and I'm noticing a visual glitch where the curves adjustment layer has a grey bar down the sides of the histogram. It makes it look like the white point slider has been dragged in from 255in/255out to say 255in/250out. Attaching a screenshot of how the curves adjustment layer properties window currently looks as well as the curves adjustment (non layer) screen does, which matches how the adjustment layer did until today. Note how there's a gap to the right of the white point on the adjustment layer. (there's also one on the left but that one doesn't matter as much since the output gradient is in the way, but it's probably caused by the same glitch I'd imagine)

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Thanks for reporting this. We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged this for the team to investigate.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
6 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting this. We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged this for the team to investigate.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

People's Champ ,
May 21, 2024 May 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

241431913024.png

The UI for the Tone Curve adjustment layer and the Levels adjustment layer in Photoshop has become quite problematic, hindering effective corrections. This issue has been present since Photoshop 25.7 and has not been fixed in 25.9 either. As shown in the attached image, there are gaps on the sides that remain even when the panel is minimized to its smallest width, making it very cumbersome to move the highlight and shadow points. Visually, the UI looks quite abnormal.

The fact that this problem has been neglected for two versions makes me think that the development team is underestimating the significance of this issue. When making changes to the UI, I strongly urge Adobe to proceed with caution to avoid compromising the usability of critical features like the Tone Curve adjustment layer.

--
Yamonov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The curves graph is now cropped on both ends and doesn't extend to the edge of the frame. Is this a new design change in 25.9.0? If so, is there a setting to change it back to how it was?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This tricked me into thinking that my recently added curve layer came with some preconfigured changes, before I realized what was going on. 😉

curves.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2024 Jun 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tengo un problema con la herramienta de curvas, ya que con la nueva version 25.9 no me muestra bien la infroamcion de color, dejo una imagen para mostrar la diferencia con la version 25.6 sobre el problema que tengo, ya que en esta version si me arroja bien la informacion de color. quisiera saber si a alguien le pasa lo mismo y si lo pudo solucionarVERSION 25.6.pngVERSION 25.9.png

Votes

Translate

Translate