• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI images quality control

Community Beginner ,
May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any level of quality control for the AI images that are uploaded to the library?

This is on the first page when I searched 'hands holding signs' in vectors.

It's so comically wrong, lazy and clearly just generated on mass and dumped into the library. Since the AI has become more and more popular, the quality of the library is dropping alarmingly.

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
Asset Quality

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2024 May 20, 2024

Hello @Elbowroomrich, I see the issue you're referencing and I've sent these details to be reviewed internally. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the images.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Contributor1 might want to take a look. This contributor has a few passable vectors but the majority are wrongfully accepted "as is" by the contributor and moderators alike. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeh, just had a browse of their catalogue, none of it is marked as AI generated but is so blatantly so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great-looking tools. I wonder where you can buy such obviously flawed tools, and I'm not commenting about the flawed anatomy. That's again an example of people dropping anything into the database, without consideration of quality, and the inability of the moderation team to detect such obviously flawed assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Elbowroomrich, I see the issue you're referencing and I've sent these details to be reviewed internally. Thank you for the report and sorry for the problem with the images.

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started