• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Lens Profile requests and information

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lens Profiles apply to Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic, and the Lightroom Ecosystem products (Desktop, Mobile, and Web).

Lens Profiles are available for a wide array of lenses. Not every lens is currently profiled, and of those profiled, not all are profiled for all camera and file types. For example, there may be a profile for a particular lens and camera mount for the raw file but not for the JPEG. Normally, profiles for JPEG are not supplied unless the camera does not apply a correction (e.g. iPhone, GoPro). 

A complete list of profiled lenses can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html 
other helpful info: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/lens-profile-support.html#Supported_lenses 

Lens correction for all Micro 4/3 (MFT) lenses and many newer cameras, including Panasonic and Olympus cameras, and other cameras (including Fuji X,  Leica Q, and Nikon Z series)plus many point-and-shoot models from Canon) happens automatically without any interaction by the customer. A notation will appear in the Lens Correction Panel designating this. 

Note: You should not expect to find any profiles listed in the pop-up notes, because the corrections are always applied.

If you are unsure whether your lens is supported automatically refer to the "info" button/icon on the Lens Corrections tab.

If your lens is not on the supported lens list and is not one of those whose correction happens automatically, you can create your own profiles using the Adobe Lens Profile Creator. Download the Adobe Lens Profile Creator: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/digital-negative.html#resources 

If you desire an Adobe-created Lens Profile, please make your request in the comments of this thread, and be sure to include the full lens model/description and the camera mount you are desiring. ETAs for new lens profiles are not available.

Keep in mind that lens profiles cannot be made for tilt/shift lenses. There is no way to record the tilt or shift settings in the Exif data. A feature request exists here for Tilt-Shift Lens Profiles: https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-ideas/p-lens-profiles-for-tilt-shift-lens/idi-p/12221166 

Note: The Lens Profile Creator is currently supported for Windows and 32-bit Versions of the Mac OS. 

ETAs are not available for any lens request. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
TOPICS
Lens profile creator , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 677 Replies 677
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok - do you have a link?
Can't find it right now. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahh ok, I'm already there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love it if Adobe could support more of the Fuji lenses, especially Fujinon XF 35mm F2 WR. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom lens profiles needed...

Panasonic Lumix G Macro 1:2.8/30 ASPH 

Tamron Micro 14-150 mm f/3.5-5.8

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would be nice if Adobe could support some of the new Samyang lenses, especially
SAMYANG AF 24-70MM F2.8 - SONY FE

Thanks

Saiiphoto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Camera Raw lens profile for 

Schneider-Kreuznach 120mm Macro f/4 Phase One camera mount

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I would be very happy about a profile for the Yongnuo YN 16mm F1,8 DA DSM for Sony E  in Lightroom.
Best regards

Olaf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2023 Mar 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI.  Now when I put my EF 500mm f/4 L Series I IS lens on my Canon R5 body (with an adapter) , the default lens correction profile I get is an EF 15mm f/2.8 lens (on a 5DMark II)!  Not a pretty sight.  The closest lens I can choose is a 70-300mm.  Also not pretty.  Please help!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar things happen to me too.
The RF 600/4 with 1.4x Ext. wants to correct LR as RF 600/11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make the lightroom camera app in Android able to change lens with mobile that have multiple lens option. S23 ultra have a very amazing telephoto lens that would be wonderful to use with Lightroom camera app. Currently we are able to use only the main wide lens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Please add support for aux SAmsung S23 Ultra lenses

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

samyang 10mm xp non riconosciuto nelle correzioni lente ...Incredibile !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new Sony FE 20-70mm f/4 G has significant barrel distortion, especially if you're shooting real estate. As of March 22, 2023, the best Lens Correction profile in Lightroom Classic has been the Sony E 11mm F1.8, however is Adobe coming out with a new profile specifically for this lens? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually, Adobe is adding new lenses with every new release. That said, I'd expect the lens to be added with the next release.

When that will be? They don't tell.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ligthroom no tiene incorporados ningún objetivo profesional de Fujifim ni tampoco sus cámaras,. es una vergüenza.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

"Ligthroom does not have any professional Fujifim lenses built in, nor do their cameras. it is a shame."

johnrellis_0-1679548744616.png

You may be editing a JPEG rather than a raw. Triple-check by typing "i" to show the info overlay in the upper-left corner, displaying the file name.

Which camera model and lens are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!
Please add a profile for the Sony e 11mm f1.8 
This lense is not really usable in RAW
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is already available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it can be difficult to create tilt and shift lenses profiles. Maybe it can be hard to correct vignetting automatically when the lens is shifted or tilted, I really don't know. But it would be nice to to be able to correct at least the tiny lens distortion of these lenses. 

Thanks.

PC-E Micro NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED

PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED

PC-E Micro NIKKOR 85mm f/2.8D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any solution for the barrel distortion on the new Sony FE 20-70mm f4 G in Lightroom? We need a new lens profile for this in Lightroom Classic. The installer for creating a custom lens profile does not yet work on MAC Ventura 13.2.1 so we can't yet create one ourselves either. Auto transform is not a solution as the distortion is still there at 20mm after auto transform is applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please add the Lens Correction Profile for the Samyang 24mm AF 1.8mm FE lens? 

It is not supported in Lightroom Mobile on iPad.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2023 Apr 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a little problem. I just noticed that Lightroom or Camera Raw or Photoshop can't find the profile of my lens. I mean an Olympus E-510 in 14-42 mm. Several years ago, it was still in the database. But I have the impression that it is no longer there. And I did not find it in the database on the Adobe site of compatible profile. Not having the skills to create the profile, I wondered if you do not have a copy of the profile to install?

If it can help, here is a picture of all the Exif data of a photo from my camera.

Capture d’écran 2023-04-05 175522.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need Sony 20-70 f/4 profile support. Please. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until Adobe provides the lens correction profile, my workaround is to open the ARW in Sony Viewer and output it as a TIFF. It appears the distortion correction is embedded in the lens, so the TIFF is distortion-corrected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where and how can I add this to my LR Classic?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines