• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Lens Profile requests and information

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lens Profiles apply to Camera Raw, Lightroom Classic, and the Lightroom Ecosystem products (Desktop, Mobile, and Web).

Lens Profiles are available for a wide array of lenses. Not every lens is currently profiled, and of those profiled, not all are profiled for all camera and file types. For example, there may be a profile for a particular lens and camera mount for the raw file but not for the JPEG. Normally, profiles for JPEG are not supplied unless the camera does not apply a correction (e.g. iPhone, GoPro). 

A complete list of profiled lenses can be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/supported-lenses.html 
other helpful info: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/lens-profile-support.html#Supported_lenses 

Lens correction for all Micro 4/3 (MFT) lenses and many newer cameras, including Panasonic and Olympus cameras, and other cameras (including Fuji X,  Leica Q, and Nikon Z series)plus many point-and-shoot models from Canon) happens automatically without any interaction by the customer. A notation will appear in the Lens Correction Panel designating this. 

Note: You should not expect to find any profiles listed in the pop-up notes, because the corrections are always applied.

If you are unsure whether your lens is supported automatically refer to the "info" button/icon on the Lens Corrections tab.

If your lens is not on the supported lens list and is not one of those whose correction happens automatically, you can create your own profiles using the Adobe Lens Profile Creator. Download the Adobe Lens Profile Creator: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/digital-negative.html#resources 

If you desire an Adobe-created Lens Profile, please make your request in the comments of this thread, and be sure to include the full lens model/description and the camera mount you are desiring. ETAs for new lens profiles are not available.

Keep in mind that lens profiles cannot be made for tilt/shift lenses. There is no way to record the tilt or shift settings in the Exif data. A feature request exists here for Tilt-Shift Lens Profiles: https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw-ideas/p-lens-profiles-for-tilt-shift-lens/idi-p/12221166 

Note: The Lens Profile Creator is currently supported for Windows and 32-bit Versions of the Mac OS. 

ETAs are not available for any lens request. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
TOPICS
Lens profile creator , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 687 Replies 687
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would really like to see more new Samyangs AF available.. these are getting more and more popular around me. There is new 50mm that I would like to have and older but sharp 24 from popular compact 1.8f range in general. Its been some time from these releases and it is still missing in profiles.

Samyang AF 24mm F1.8 FE for Sony E
https://www.samyanglens.com/en/product/product-view.php?seq=527

Samyang AF 50mm F1.4 FE II for Sony E
https://www.samyanglens.com/en/product/product-view.php?seq=555

Thanks a lot, guys

Filip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'd like Adobe to create profiles for the AF Micro Nikkor 105mm f/2.8D (which I discover to get confused with a Sigma macro 105mm), but also with 24mm PC-E (not shifted obviously) and 45mm PC-E (not shifted obviously).

With Nikon D800-850 (but why not 750-780-810?)

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add support for the Venus Optics Laowa 15mm f/4 Wide Angle Macro for Sony FE mount.

https://www.venuslens.net/product/laowa-15mm-f/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich benötige das Objektivprofil für

Sigma 18-50mm F2,8 DC DN | Contemporary

für Sony E-Mount.

Danke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,
ich verwende Adobe Lightroom 3.4 (Creative Cloud) auf macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
(für die aktuellste Version 5.3 von LR benötige ich macOS 10.15, welches auf meinem iMac nicht mehr läuft)

Jetzt bin ich stolzer Besitzer eines Sigma 18-50mm F2,8 DC DN | Contemporary.
LR findet das Objektivprofil leider nicht.
Wie finde ich heraus, ob meine Lightroom Version die Objektivkorrektur für mein Objektiv unterstützt?
bzw. was kann ich tun, um meine RAW-Dateien in LR zu korrigieren?
Was bedeutet "Integriertes Objektivprofil wurde angewendet"?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Eure Hilfe.
Gruß Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen,
ich verwende Adobe Lightroom 3.4 (Creative Cloud) auf macOS High Sierra 10.13.6
(für die aktuellste Version 5.3 von LR benötige ich macOS 10.15, welches auf meinem iMac nicht mehr läuft)

Jetzt bin ich stolzer Besitzer eines Sigma 18-50mm F2,8 DC DN | Contemporary.
LR findet das Objektivprofil leider nicht.
Wie finde ich heraus, ob meine Lightroom Version die Objektivkorrektur für mein Objektiv unterstützt?
bzw. was kann ich tun, um meine RAW-Dateien in LR zu korrigieren?
Was bedeutet "Integriertes Objektivprofil wurde angewendet"?

Vielen Dank im Voraus für Eure Hilfe.
Gruß Andreas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rokinon/Samyang AF 14mm f 2.8 Canon RF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please improve the number of profiles available for DJI drones. 

It would be great to have profiles for the DJI Mavic Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3 Pro, Air2S, etc.

Current DJI drone profiles are quite slim. 

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, do it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am looking for Walimex Lens Profile in special for the Canon Walimex Pro 8mm 1:3,5 DSLR Fish-Eye. Or if there is no ready to use lens profile for LR and PS for my Wailmex, how can I create a Lens Profile whereas Adobe Lens Profile Creator is not supportet any more. Thanks for Help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meike 6.5mm F/2.0 APS-C Circular Fisheye, Nikon Z-mount

Meike 8mm f/3.5 Ultra Wide Angle Fisheye, Nikon Z
Meike 12mm f/2.8 Ultra Wide Angle, Nikon Z

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks @mirafoto unfortunaltely these Lens Profiles are neither in Lightroom nor in Photoshop. I got the best results with the Sigma 8mm or 10 mm Fish Eye Lens Profiles from LR / PS but I am looking for the Walimex in particular.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Please add Laowa 100mm f2.8 macro for Sony e. 

Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Rikk Flohr: Photography Can't Adobe develop the Adobe Lens Profile Creator further to use on Mac OS Monterey? Please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

I shoot film and digital with a Hasselblad H series camera. Can you make the Hasselblad HC and HCD lens corrections available when I import .jpg and .tiff film scans from my film lab? The lens corrections are only available with files coming off my CF card from shooting digital.

Also, still waiting for non-Rosetta tethering in LrC and non-Rosetta Bridge...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to request a lens profile for a Samyang 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC for Nikon F Mount

Thanks,

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please add  Canon EF 20-35mm f/2.8 L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible of adding the Lightroom profile for the Sony 16-35 F4 PZ lens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please make provision for the support of Nikon Nikkor Z-mount lenses. I would hope that this would be a priority for you, as the Z-Mount system is now experiencing high levels of uptake compared to F-mount, which is gradually being discontinued.

In particular, the following lens needs support, due to higher levels of vignetting:

Nikon Nikkor Z 14-30mm F/4 S

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add lens profile for Viltrox 23mm AF f1.4 for Nikon Z mount. You currently have profiles for this lens but only for Sony E and Fuji X mount.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the Sony E or Fuji X profile (I'm not sure Lightroom supports that, Lightroom Classic does). Profiles are not dependent on the mount, only on the sensor size.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello:
I am from vilrtrox company, I hope Adobe can help us make viltrox lens profile ,We will sand these lens to you for testing . I'm looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would appreciate it very much if Adobe made a profile for the very old "Canon EF 70-210 mm / 3.5-4.5 USM". Here is a link with the specifications: https://www.lenstip.com/472-Canon_EF_70-210_mm_f_3.5-4.5_USM-lens_specifications.html.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please support DJI Air 2S with a lens profile!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas. Quisiera soporte para el perfil de un Tokina RMC 17mm F3.5. Gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines