Copied

I have a key for Captivate, but need a download link

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2015 Nov 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Likely only one of the Adobe techs will be able to provide a download link. But keep in mind that if you are about to install on a recent operating system such as Windows 7, 8 or 10, Captivate may not even run.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums !

Please check your Private message.

Regards

Himanshu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. That worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Himanshu,

I also have a license for Captivate 6, but I need to download the install files.

Thank you,

Linda

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums !

Please check your Private message.

Regards

Himanshu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I have also two licenses of captivate 6, but didn't find that DVD. Installing Windows 10 by IT-department cleared all the installed software.

Is there a link I could download captivate 6 software.

Thank you,

Kari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe a staff member will pop in to help you out. However, I want to warn you that CP6 is probably incompatible with Win10. Only Captivate version 9 is totally compatible, not even CP8, let alone an  older version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I found a solution by these forums, if there are others with this same problem

Solution: New Adobe Captivate 6 Trial Downloads — Direct Links (no Akamai) | ProDesignTools

If you follow those instruction, you can install captivate 6:

1. Adobe recommends temporarily turning off any surfing restrictions you might have running, like site or cookie blocking, filtering, firewalls or antivirus software.
  2. Click «HERE» to visit this page first, before clicking any of the links below – this is critical!
  3. If asked, sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself (free).
  4. Click the big blue “Download” button at the bottom of that Adobe page – but then immediately cancel the download that starts, and close the windows that popped up.
  5. OK! Now you’re logged in at Adobe with the trials cookie set, so you can instantly download any of the software below. Just make sure you have enough disk space.
  6. Download the files either by clicking directly on the DDL links, or by right-clicking and choosing “Save Link As…” on the popup menu – and save all files to the same place.
  7. Then follow the product installation instructions here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone from Adobe Captivate support team let me know how to get the setup file for Captivate 6 (CS6). I have the license key but setup file is nowhere visible on Adobe's website.

Please help.

Thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stop posting double answers. I already moved your previous question to a separate thread, and answered. Captivate has never been a CS application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also need the download link for Captivate 6 as I have a key but no access to the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have sent you a private message.

Please check and let me know if that works.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can I also get a download link? I have a product key

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2023 Jul 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe only supports the two most recent versions of Captivate. Moreover, CP6 will probably not be compatible with your OS anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2023 Jul 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I have it too? I've got the key

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources