Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Course Completion not reflecting in LMS

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

In my ongoing course, I am using 100% completion for a restricted navigation course to mark a course as completed in scorm reporting. Some users are getting 100% completion but some don't. Even I tried number of pages visit too. But no luck. I have observed that when a slide is visited, Table of contents has a selected check box. My assumption is that when learners are taking the course in multiple times, bookmarking is not happening and checkbox in TOC is not selected.

So I just wanted to check instead of % completion or slide visit, if there is a way to create assessment slide as background to my content slide. So that by default, they enter that slide, the course can be marked complete inLMS. Please advise.

TOPICS
Advanced , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using Slide Views completion as a criterion doesn't work well in all LMSs. You could try in SCORM Cloud to check if it works. However your last sentence makes me offer you another tip.

You can add scored objects to a course, even if you don't have question slides, and include a score requirement based on that scored object.

If you add such a object (like a button) which needs to be clicked by each user on completing the course, and give it a high score, that may be the solution.

You can see all scored objects in the Advanced Interaction panel, and the total score as well. Maybe you ignore the existence of that panel? Have a look at:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/advanced-interaction-panel-q-and-a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources