• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I upload captivate project to community?

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have a resusable captivate overlay project file that I would like to share with the community. But how do I upload it so others can see it?

Thanks,

Kelly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the eLearning community and post there. It is possible to include a cptx file or a zipped output file from aproject.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! It worked. I had thought this community was the same as the eLearning community, but I see now they are different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very confusing.  I try to follow up on booth, but the elearning community seems to be dying slowly. Too little moderation,  only marketing on the home page.  Scoring system very weeird, now contributors disappeared from the hme page, posted blogs are no longer promoted. Do not expect too much from it, you may have to wait a long time before the blog is published

Same for questions, please post them here in the Adobe forums which are moderated 24/7. I am a moderator here, and my annswers do not have to be moderated. In the eLearning community I have to wait for moderation which slows down every help offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to upload, both zipped and cptx but I keep getting an error. Suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suggestion 1:  Show us the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since Tuesday evening (my time) there have been technical problems with the community portal. Partially fixed now, but I also discovered that you cannot upload a published zipped project anymore, nor any media (including cptx). Just posted a game myself and had to find workarounds (using link to my site).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources