• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Previews of imported PowerPoint file

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded my 13 inch MacBook Pro from a late 2015 model to the 2020 MacBook Pro with the M1 Chip.  Both are Retine models.  When using the previous MacBook Pro, all of my projects opened and previewed properly.  When I open or create a new project on the new MacBook Pro, the preview of each slide is very, very small.  In fact, I have to zoom out to find the preview, then scroll to fit the timy preview into the display.  I have tried to rescale the Project but that does not work.  I start by creating a PowerPoint file then Import that into Captivate.  What am I missing here or what do I need to do in oder to get the proper slide preview?  See attached.

Thanks, Roy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Adobe Captivate isn't compatible with the M1 processor.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For M1, only the recent released 11.8 version should support it. Have a look at this announcement:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/captivate-discussions/subscription-only-build-for-adobe-captivate-cap...

In the release notes you'll find info about the supported iOS versions, and also about M1 support:

https://helpx.adobe.com/captivate/release-note/adobe-captivate-11-8-release-notes.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources