• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz Scorm embedded in Crossknowledge program doesn't appear as finished when done

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody, I need help with Adobe Captivate. I created a quiz (Scorm) and this scorm is embedded in a learning program in crossknowledge with some videos (iframe). The problem is, once the user has finished the quiz it doesn't appear as finished in the crossknowledge program. So a user can do the whole program, all videos are shown as "done" but not the quiz. I tried with Scorm 2004 and scorm 1.2 and different settings, but nothing works. One quiz is just a prequiz to find out the adapted learning program, another one is a final test where people need to achieve 80% to succeed. So I have different types of quizzes and different settings, but none is shown as "done" in the learning program. Anybody any idea what I should do? I don't know much about Captivate so every hint would be helpful. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Crossknowledge a SCORM compliant LMS? You can check the course in SCORM Cloud to test. If it works well in SCORM Cloud the problem has to be found in the LMS, not in Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you answer. Yes, Crossknowledge is Scorm compliant. The quiz works well, it's just that it's not marked as completed when done. I think I'm missing something in Captivate, but I have no idea what that might be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you test on SCORM Cloud with the same result?

Post a screenshot of the Reporting section in Quiz Preferences.

Make sure to have at least one slide after the Results slide, and do not delete embedded objects on the quiz/score slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The quiz doesn't work on Scorm Cloud (but it works in Crossknowledge). I don't have a slide after the Results slide. Why do I need one? Here's the screenshot (sorry, I'm working in French)

sabinet71990738_0-1613064468559.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je n'ai aucun problème avec la langue de Voltaire, au contraire. Il y a parfois la terminologie de Captivate en français qui me fait rigoler...

Vos critères sont très sévères. Pourquoi exiger 100% d'affichage de diapositives? Certains LMS perçoivent 'affichage' comme avoir vue tous les 'frames' du diapositive, ce qui n'est pas toujours le case. Si vous avez un bouton avec la commande 'Go to Next Slide' (mes excuses, je n'ai pas de version française), les 'frames' après la pause du bouton ne sont jamais visités. 

Il faut un dia après les résultats pour être certain que les résultats seront transférés au LMS. Les actions spécifiées dans les Préférencs Quiz seront exécutées au dernier 'frame' du dia de résultats, après avoir cliqué le bouton 'Continue' de ce dia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci bien, je vais essayer avec un slide de fin après l'affichage des résultats.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finalement on a reessayé avec le format Scorm 1.2 et ça fonctionne! C'était le Scorm 2400 qui posait problème.

En tout merci pour votre aide et vos réponses!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

D'accord!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what you are saying is that you embedded the Captivate SCORM piece (SCO) in another seperate SCORM piece?

If so, the LMS can only treat this as one SCO not 2 seperate SCO's. Not sure what you are expecting to see the completion in? Can you post a screenshot that shows the quiz is not complete?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We finally found the problem, it was the Scorm format. We tried again with the Scorm 1.2 and that worked!

Thanks for all your help and replies!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources