• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trouble when migrated to new LMS

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just want to start by saying I do not create the elearnings. we have vendors do them, I just make tweaks when needed. I have a captivate file that is published as scorm 1.2. when uploaded to our new LMS it comes back with "error on line 12 at column 20: StartTag: invalid element name ". this is an older elearning that we had created in 2015. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. 

As a secondary problem when I tried to preview the file in the SCORM cloud it comes back with check your internet connection error message. 

TOPICS
Import export , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was it SWF or HTML output? Did you try to upload to SCORM Cloud to check if the problem is with the course or with the LMS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it is published as an HTML output.

I have tried to upload to the SCORM cloud but it gives me an error message "check internet connection" when I tried to upload.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources