• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want everyone to know that ACP / MVP is not an ADOBE employee

Mentor ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received this response when replying to a post.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/licensing/adobe-planos-black-friday/m-p/10770267#M6331

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/points-badges/td-p/4789380#jive_content_id_Badges

It seems to have misunderstood that the ACP badge is an Adobe employee.
Certainly, since moving to the new forum, the explanation of ACP / MVP remains in the previous document,

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/meet-the-experts/td-p/4788640

but it is difficult to understand what the badge is and what position it is.
If you create an article so that you can understand it, and make it easy to check from anywhere on the resource link, you can avoid misunderstandings and answers pretending to be employees. Please consider.

TOPICS
Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019
Adobe Community Professional, Nov 29, 2019

You can lead the horse to water but....

I often have to make it clear that I am a fellow product user, not Adobe staff.  It's nothing new. 

me too

Maybe we should be ACV (Adobe Community Volunteers" )

I giuess its not entirely unexpected for users to get shirty with us - when this is pretty much the only way they can get support. 

I hope this helps

if so, please "like" my reply and if you're OK now, please mark it as "co

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the users would need to actually READ a document describing that fact. That in the most part is not going to happen.

Just like some users think when they post a question they THINK they are talking directly to Adobe staff/employees. They have the opinion that Adobe employees are actually monitoring this forum system on a minute by minute (second by second) basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often have to make it clear that I am a fellow product user, not Adobe staff.  It's nothing new. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2019 Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Adobe Community Professional, Nov 29, 2019

me too

Maybe we should be ACV (Adobe Community Volunteers" )

I giuess its not entirely unexpected for users to get shirty with us - when this is pretty much the only way they can get support. 

I hope this helps

if so, please "like" my reply and if you're OK now, please mark it as "correct", so that others who have similar issues can see the solution

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net

[please do not use the reply button on a message in the thread, only use the one at the top of the page, to maintain chronological order]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines