• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I access recorded meetings? when I click on the 'meetings' tab it says I don't have permission

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2014 Oct 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I access recorded meetings? when I click on the 'meetings' tab it says I don't have permission

TOPICS
Administration , Meetings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 10, 2014 Oct 10, 2014

Meeting recordings will have a direct URL, just like meeting rooms and content within Connect. You likely not a member of the Meeting Host group or Admin group within that Connect account, so you don't have the permissions to access the Meeting Library.

You will either need the Host of the meeting room that you are looking for the recording of to get you the link, and insure you have the correct permissions to view it, or have them move the recording to the Content Library where it can be placed

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 10, 2014 Oct 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meeting recordings will have a direct URL, just like meeting rooms and content within Connect. You likely not a member of the Meeting Host group or Admin group within that Connect account, so you don't have the permissions to access the Meeting Library.

You will either need the Host of the meeting room that you are looking for the recording of to get you the link, and insure you have the correct permissions to view it, or have them move the recording to the Content Library where it can be placed in a folder that you have permissions to view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines