Exit

No message for validation error "format", type "date", field "date-expired"

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2009 Dec 29, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear

Guys,

i am getting the following error : ((No message for validation error "format", type "date", field "date-expired"))

When trying to upload adobe connect 7 license to the adobe connect 7 configuration wizard. the problem occurs because my server was install on Arabic Saudi Arabia date format while installation, but if i change the windows date format to US then the problem still occurs, and formatting windows is not possible, could anybody help??

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in Host mode?

If so you need to send an email to Enterprise Support in order they check what´s going wrong with your account.

You need to send them your URL, login and password.

My best regards,

Desirée

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying,

No i am not on host mode, a have installed it deferent times ago successfully, but the only problem now is that during the installation windows server 2008 the default language, time and date. Was set Arabic Saudi Arabia. And even changing it does not solve the problem, as i mentioned above.

??!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m a Connect Certified Partner. The Partner which has sell you the Connect because you have a License mode SHOULD give you Tech Support because you pay a Maintenance each year.

My suggestions is to contact with your Partner and if you do not have any help write to the email address I gave you before.

They works PERFECTLY!!!!

I guess the problems is related with Windows Server 2008.

To be honest in Spain everybody is using 2007 until the moment as far as I know.

Regards,

http://connect7.nartexsoft.com/saladesiree/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Then thank you very much, i will tell the company i works in to contact them.

but if possible i will not close the question, so if there is any body faced the same problem and have answer about it.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2010 Jan 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the Answer

it was not from windows 2008

just change the language to every windows account

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines