• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud desktop app not launching in Mac OS 13.3.1 (a)

Contributor ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Note: I clicked on the option to Repair the Creative Cloud desktop app, which uninstalled all my Adobe apps (Premiere, etc.). Since the CC desktop app isn't working, I can't reinstall Premiere, etc. I'm unable to do any work until I get this fixed.

P.S. I installed a Beta version of Premiere, 23.5.0 BETA (Build 37), before these issues occurred; so I can use that version until this gets resolved. However, I still have no Acrobat, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.

I have a 2023 MacBook Pro M2, OS 13.3.1 (a). When I try to launch the Creative Cloud desktop app, the wheel spins for about 5 minutes, then comes to a Repair screen:

Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 11.06.14 PM.png

I tried the steps on the page below, but none worked:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html

Is this a compatibility bug with Mac OS 13.3.1 or 13.3.1 (a)? The CC desktop app was working about e days ago when I was on an earlier version OS 13; but it stopped working yesterday when I updated the OS.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
App installs and updates

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

I called Adobe Support. A tech did a bunch of stuff, then tried to reinstall Creative Cloud. Though the install was stuck with the wheel spinning, by restarting the Mac, the install appeared to work and I was able to reinstall all my apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please don't cross-post. see your duplicate message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Contributor ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I called Adobe Support. A tech did a bunch of stuff, then tried to reinstall Creative Cloud. Though the install was stuck with the wheel spinning, by restarting the Mac, the install appeared to work and I was able to reinstall all my apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate