• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Title Page text size within Adobe CC Portfolio on a collection page

Participant ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to find out how to resize the font size on myporttolio.com website.  the masthead toggle only allows me to change the text in the sidebar, when I hover my cursor over one of the page covers within my collection, the text is so large I can only see half of the title e.g. "landscape" is shown as "lands" the "cape" part is cut off.

Need some help in finding how to make the text size smaller...

thanks in advance for your help

Michael

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Well, I found the secret word and I was able to resize the page titles, was not easy to find...... thanks to all who would have responded.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to say I am running Adobe CC on a Mac.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I found the secret word and I was able to resize the page titles, was not easy to find...... thanks to all who would have responded.

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael, I'm having the same difficulty and am wondering if you're able to share how you were able to resize the page titles? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Hover over your page header and click on the "page header" dropwdown, then click "customize

2. In the pop-up on the left where it has the "page header" dropdown click it, then click on "page title"

3. In the font dropdown you should be able to change it to the available fonts or add a font 

Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John

Thank you for your response, your link is for Adobe CC Portfolio for a mobile device...knew this wasn't a forum; however, what is the purpose of this site if one can not ask a question like the one I asked?  New here, so what is the purpose of the Adobe Support Community?  Could not find a forum for Adobe CC Portfolio....

Just saying

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines