• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud can't load cloud documents

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have repaired my Creative Cloud app, but each time I open it, I can only view my cloud documents for about 15seconds before cloud has an error in being unable to show my documents. I am currently working on an iMac v.10.14.6. I have all the latest versions of my cloud apps as well. Photoshop won't show my cloud documents. I still have over 900GB of cloud space still available. I am working via ethernat cable on a 1GB/s line. I have no idea why this keeps happening, but it's a problem as I require my cloud documents in order to do my work. 

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This didn't help as none of these were an issue. I ended up repairing my creative cloud app twice and then uninstalled, and reinstalled a new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the exact same problem too, albeit on Windows 10. None of the errors on the "Photoshop Cloud Errors"-page seem to help, though. Started having these problems after the latest PS update, so I'm thinking it might be related...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for problem isolated to photoshop, try the photoshop forum, Photoshop on Adobe Support Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The troubleshoot methods don't work. It seems to be a new version issue to be fair, there are always plenty of bugs when the new versions are released, I've had numerous calls with tech support and eventually get told to roll back on my version, so I won't be surprised if this is related to the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try uninstalling your creative cloud app, and then redownloading the install file from adobe. That seemed to work for me. The repair didn't work at all, tried that twice. I do think this is a new version issue though. In terms of the forum for Adobe, I had an issue and posted it there about a month & a half ago, to date nobody seems to have an answer for my issue, so not everything works out there either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the complete redo is:

first, reset the cc app:

to reset the cc desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, try to repair
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails go ahead and uninstall/reinstall per the above link

if that fails, do a clean cc install following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html
then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
check for, and if available, update your os
repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired.
update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated
restart your computer (don't skip this)
reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud
if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use the link at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html
use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done the complete redo, and it didn't fix it. Even had Adobe take over my computer, they said it was becasue of Norton 360. I disabled, and it still isn't working.

I am on Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recontact support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finally found another post about this, and they suggested deleting the Core Syc folder. 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\CoreSync

That is what finally worked! Finger's crossed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good to hear!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't do this as I am on a school computer where C: drive is inaccessible. I need help I'm gonna fail my assessment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact your school's it dept.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi how do I go about deleting this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@lauries25194109  Hi how do I go about deleting this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you should never delete anything (esp, on advice from a public forum) without testing first.

i would zip any folder to be tested for deletion, then delete it and then test for a week or longer of usage including through a system restart, and if all works well, only then delete the zip folder.

btw, you can expect every cc update will replace the folder.

p.s. for a file, rename it first (i like to prefix the name with $ and/or append _old to the file name, not extension).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines