Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop App Shows Incorrect Free Space Remaining

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a technical issue with my creative cloud account.  My CC desktop application (Windows) shows as having 46.7% of the available space used, and at present I have no files stored or in my creative cloud archive.  Something is definitely amiss! 

Thanks,

-Jon

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 138 Replies 138
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vadaar,

Please send me private message your Adobe id, I will check your account and fix this issue for you.

Waiting for you reply.

Sarika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2013 Nov 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a similar problem. I loaded files on my 20GB space. Later I deleted them by putting them in the archive. No file were shown in the archive. I tried several times. The Creative Cloud Mac application tells me now that my space is full, but nothing appears either in the Files or in the Archive section. I also emptied the local folders, nothing.

Thanks for help

Nino

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2013 Nov 15, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nino Grizzuti - I have emailed you about resolving this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2013 Nov 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks again

nino

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm running into the same problem with file sync showing that I've used 88% of my storage, but I have zero files in my local folder and also zero files in my CC archive folder. I've tried restarting and resigning into CC to see if it resets, but no luck.

Many thanks for the help in advance.

~Jesse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2013 Dec 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jesse,

It seems to be a slow process from Adobe's side - my problem effectively solved itself, but it took a few days to delete a few gigs of data - not ideal! If you can, give it some time. Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi J1mmyneutr0n,

Glad yours was able to cure itself with time. Unfortunately I've been at 88% full (with nothing in my CC archive or local folder) for at least 2 weeks. I've avoided using it while working through some projects, but now have some time to try and get things resolved.

The quick Adobe chat yesterday resulted in me being directed to post here for help. Hopefully someone else will be able to povide some direction.

I may try out their phone option later today if no new helpful souls reply.

~Jesse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2013 Dec 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gobobcatsgo,

Please send me private message your email address and contact details.

Sarika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gobobcatsgo - I recieved a direct email from you and we got the issue resolved with your file storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

Could you possibly help me? I have exactly the same issue as Jesse.

Thanks,

Duncan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2013 Dec 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@D.K.Anderson - I emailed you on December 13 asking how you would like to resolve the issue. Will re-send the email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2013 Dec 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

got the same problem with my file storage, please help

Thank you

Gunnar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2014 Jan 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@gunnarbauer - I have emailed you about resolving the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

Sorry for contacting you directly, but I’ve just had an issue that has left me absolutely afraid for my job.

I accidentally archive all of my documents. I then restored all of them, but none have returned AND all have now been deleted from my local machine.

How do I get my files back ASAP?!?

Have I lost the last 6 months of work?

Please help!  :o/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2014 Jan 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Received your email too. Have emailed you about resolving the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2014 Feb 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue. I've cleared out my archive. I still can't get files to sync. Can someone please help?

Screen Shot 2014-02-07 at 7.53.42 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@randyc - We have deleted the items in your Archive, five .lrdata folders used for Lightroom preview cache.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, however I'm still seeing this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@randyc - Please provide more details. Are you still seeing the "Out of storage" message?

If so we need the log files for desktop sync (CoreSync). The location for each OS are:

• Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log
  • Windows: %APPDATA%/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

Note that on Mac OS X to see the user library from the Finder click on the Go menu and hold down the Alt/ Option key. Note that on Windows %APPDATA% is a variable that will change to the correct path depending on if version of Windows being used.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Email the log files to kenrice@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2014 Feb 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

i have the same issue with the free space in creative cloud, my archive is empty.

How i can solve?

Thanks

Gianluca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2014 Feb 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ketzner - Fixed the problem with your file storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2014 Feb 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue. I permanently deleted all archived files at /archive, and removed all files from my CC folder. The CC menu is telling me it's still 99.27% full.

-Andrew

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines