Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Desktop App Shows Incorrect Free Space Remaining

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2013 Oct 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a technical issue with my creative cloud account.  My CC desktop application (Windows) shows as having 46.7% of the available space used, and at present I have no files stored or in my creative cloud archive.  Something is definitely amiss! 

Thanks,

-Jon

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 138 Replies 138
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2014 Feb 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

I am having the same issue:

346@fastsigns.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2014 Feb 10, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Fastsigns 346 - I have emailed you about resolving this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same issue, none of my file are uploaded to the Creative Cloud but the website tells me that my storage is full.

Can someone help?

Thank you very much,

Adrien

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2018 Sep 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrien,

Please check all of these locations

Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe Creative Cloud (deleted files)

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom

https://documents.adobe.com/

Files in all of these locations count against your quota

Please let me know if this helps,

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2018 Sep 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David,

Thank you for your reply, I did check all those locations and everything is empty.
I started to use the CC suite a few months ago and never used any of those cloud services so far.
The creative cloud folder on my mac never uploads anything but folders. I have red attention icon next to any image document saying that an error occurred but not details. When I try to upload on the CC cloud on the website I have a message saying that my storage is full but nothing is actually uploaded.

Thanks,
Adrien

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need my storage refreshed as well. It shows I am almost full but the folder is nowhere near the amount shown.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vadaar,

Could you please check the "Archive" section of Creative Cloud and see if it is empty.

Check this link to know, how to manage your files.

http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sync-files.html

Let me know, in case you still get that issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep, the archive is empty.  I cleared it all out as part of troubleshooting this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Vadaar - I am looking at your file storage now and will respond to you via email about resolving the problem. My email is kenrice@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2013 Oct 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ken,

I also have the same problem. I deleted a large folder of 10gb and it does not appear in my archive. I have also tried to delete individual files and they do not appear int he archive either. I have logged in on multiple devices to check if it was a cache issue. Could you please advise?

Thanks

Jimmy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2013 Nov 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here ... should be completely empty but shows 5,6 % in use. Occured after I had to cancel a upload before it had finished. Guess the temp files are still lurking on the server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Onkel Kappe - I have emailed you about resolving this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2013 Nov 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@j1mmyneutr0n - I have replied to you by email. There does not appear to be any issues now with your file storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ken,

I also have the same problem. Capture.PNG

Thanks

Vlad Shavit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem  , no filles on PC folder , no files on www , about 7 gb of pictuers in Lightroom CC. and i get 23 of 20 gb sotrage full 😞 Help. Whre can i check what is on my cloud drive ?

tn_2.JPG

3.JPG

4.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem with my desktop app in mac and also deleted the files from the website...Captura de pantalla 2018-11-05 a las 14.19.15.pngCaptura de pantalla 2018-11-05 a las 14.19.03.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.  Storage says it's full, yet it's empty.  I also bought extra storage for the year and it's not showing.  I need this ASAP and don't really know what to do!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2017 Dec 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  Happened before and adobe had to take my files offline for a week to figure it out.  My local file storage on my pc shows 9GB and my online shows I'm out of storage at 20.21GB.  Not cool.  What now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same problem!

My Cloud storage shows "100% used" (actually more than that, it says 24.01GB used from 20GB, increasing slowly) but I have really less than 2GB of files in the cloud folder and nothing in the archive.

Therefore, I need also help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a post explaining I was having a similar problem yesterday, but in the wrong forum (the creative cloud section), and only realised the existence of this one when it was moved here instead.

I'm having a similar problem - yesterday I supposedly was using 17.38GB of my cloud storage, with 600 synced photos. Last night I deleted all but 50, yet it is still showing 17.38GB used on my lightroom mobile, my desktop creative cloud app and online. When I check my assets, there are no synced files, only the 50 photos, and the archive is empty.

Since then I've added another 300 photos which appear to have synced, but still the usage is 17.38GB - can someone please help me fix this? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Willers1404,

Can you confirm you don't have any files in the archive as described here: Creative Cloud file storage and quota

Best,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Yes, I can confirm that I don't have any files in the archive. My usage has remained at 17.38GB despite deleting most of my photo library and then syncing a further 300 or so photos from lightroom mobile.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave,

Are you able to point us in the direction of a fix for this?  It looks like we all have checked the deleted, archives, account settings, and our file size on disk.  The file size on my disk is 9GB.  I have 20GB total for CC storage.  My account is showing I have no space, filling 20.02GB.  This is not acceptable, What can we do but get another cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, Sam, and Edysart

I've requested engineering check your accounts to see if we can figure out why you are seeing an incorrect amount.

My understanding is if sync on and everything has synced the amount online here Adobe Creative Cloud should be pretty close to the amount for all of the files within the Creative Cloud files folder locally. The online usage should be just slightly higher for overhead. If this is not the case we'll need to work with engineering to understand why.

Please let me know if the issue is resolved from your side.

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris, Sam, and Edysart,

One of the questions engineering asked was whether you're using a MS Surface. They are wondering if that might be related. If you are using a MS Surface device could you reply back with which one?

Thanks,

- Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines