• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Libraries and Stock Photos

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When browsing through Adobe Stock in the CC Libraries in InDesign, I am unable to download/access any photos after licensing. I get a spinning circle and then says it's unable to download. Then I try to go to the Adobe Stock website and download directly onto my computer and it doesn't do anything. It says the photo is licensed and asks if I want to re-download, but when I do it doesn't respond.

In the past I have browsed the website and when I license photos through there it updates on CC Libraries with no issues-almost instantly. I figured I would use the cloud feature more to save some time and storage space, but it's causing me more problems than solutions.

I've attached 3 snapshots:

1. Error dialog box.
  2. Licensed photo unable to download in CC Libraries in InDesign
  3. What I see on Adobe Stock's website when I try to download the photo after it says I've already licensed and downloaded the photo already.

Has anyone experienced this or know of a solution? I have been having a lot of syncing issues with CC Libraries as a whole lately which is frustrating. 

TOPICS
File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

I've resolved the issue! It was because my organization is using a new firewall that I did not know they were implementing. Adobe mentions this on their website for troublehsooting, but I didn't think to check since I was unaware of the changes. Adobe Stock uses fotolia.com which is hosted in France and the firewall blocks international connections. If you are having the same issue at your job I would double check with your IT department to check if the website is being blocked by the firewall (

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."  Also ensure that syncing is on.
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've resolved the issue! It was because my organization is using a new firewall that I did not know they were implementing. Adobe mentions this on their website for troublehsooting, but I didn't think to check since I was unaware of the changes. Adobe Stock uses fotolia.com which is hosted in France and the firewall blocks international connections. If you are having the same issue at your job I would double check with your IT department to check if the website is being blocked by the firewall (especially if a new one is being used).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines