• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does anyone else get promised call backs from Adobe and they don't return your phone calls?

Enthusiast ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've called Adobe at least 3-4 times in the past few weeks and every time they promise me a call back and then they never call me back. Is anyone else experiencing this? Can't just me. I've launched some Better Business Bureau complaints and started to document the lies and terrible customer support.

Key Pink = All the times Adobe promised me a call back but I never got one, or assured me they would fix my issue but didn't, or any time I asked them to follow up with me/answer my question and they never did.
TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Rachel, I am sorry, but you will want to work directly with our support team for any account-related concerns.  For now, there are no additional actions for you to take. Case ADB-20951117-B7T9 is still open and pending our response.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rachinc, sorry you are encountering problems receiving a callback. I reviewed the account you used to post to this public discussion forum, and case ADB-20951117-B7T9 is currently open pending our response. 

Would you please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html, which provides information on how you can review and update your recent support cases?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, I found my support history page per your link above. And it shows that every single case is "resolved", however the ongoing case that I referenced above is far from resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Rachinc. Yes, the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html is more for your reference.  You can use this process to provide updates to your active support cases.  You can also reopen recently closed cases if you feel that the solution offered does not resolve the issue you contacted us about.

For now, you can use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to provide updates to the case ADB-20951117-B7T9.  There is no additional action for you to take at this moment because the case is currently pending our response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How come my active case isn't even listed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rachinc1, be careful which account you are logging in under. The history in your screenshot is not the same case history I see when reviewing the account associated with the e-mail address you are using to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff the email address associated with this particular forum account is the same email address I use to purchase and log in and use Adobe Creative Cloud apps. I'm not aware of any other accounts. Please reach out to me via email so we can get this resolved asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rachel, I am sorry, but you will want to work directly with our support team for any account-related concerns.  For now, there are no additional actions for you to take. Case ADB-20951117-B7T9 is still open and pending our response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your phone calls are going straight to voicemail because AT&T has flagged your phone number as fraud. So nobody can answer when you call from 401-600-3205

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2023 Aug 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@marcusr90723525 

reaching out via phone is no longer supported.  and why you're getting phone calls from a number purporting to be from adobe (with a rhode island area code no less), i don't know.  but it's not likely adobe.

again, there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since when did they discontinue that. not sure I believe that. dont have time to fact check it at the moment though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rachelcenter 

adobe experts were asked to stop giving phone contacts several months ago.  in any case, you're not receiving calls from adobe.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scam! I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau also! 

There are no customer support phone numbers listed, just a useless website. When I use the chat agent I do not get my questions answered. When I call the so-called customer support phone numbers "around the world" I follow all the appropriate prompts, then the system syas' "Please wait while I transfer you" and then it hangs up. 

I have been double charged every month. The excuse I keep hearing is that I must have an account under another email account. No- I did not sign up for another account. Actually, if there is another email in the system I beilieve it is because they ask for a "back-up" email so that "you don't get locked out of your account". 

Sounds like a scam!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"There are no customer support phone numbers listed" --> 1 (800) 833-6687

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I get the hang ups too. its exhausting trying to get a hold of someone and getting a call back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2024 Jun 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Happened to me today.

1 july 2024.

Promised phonecall 7 hours ago and still nothing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

who promised a phone call?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to adobe cc.

Had to go to chatbot to get a phonecall promised.

All my details are correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2024 Jul 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not sure what you saw, but if you want to contact adobe support, there are two ways; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
if you have or want to purchase a subscription, use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure why you would write that.

Again, the issue is I was promised a callback by adobe. Adobe failed.

The chatbot or me calling are extremely difficult due to my disability.

Why does adobe treat paying customers so badly!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i wrote that because it's true.  ie, if you need to contact adobe support, there are two ways.

with what do you need help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@rodneyv61992111,

Log-in below and see if you have an ACTIVE CASE NUMBER in your support history panel. 

https://account.adobe.com/support/

Via the customer support portal, you can communicate with technical support and update your CASE with relevant details.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines