Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting error 401013 "Oauth token is not valid" when downloading my cloud files

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, everyone!

On my work I upload files to client download, to this I use the Creative Cloud. But, after yesterday, some clients are getting the following error when they click on download button:

{"error_code":"401013","message":"Oauth token is not valid"}

I see this error too if try download and I'd like know how I may solve this. Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Server issue seems to be solved internaly by Adobe.

Maybe Adobe staff will confirm their work on "Creative Cloud Assets" server?

Would be quiet friendly. Thanks and happy bugfixing! Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2018 Nov 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the exact same issue.

I spent over a hour today in a chat with Adobe technical support, uploading and trying to download files.

The guy couldn't solve it, so has escalated the case to his "next level team".

In the meantime, I'm finding free services from DropBox and WeTransfer work just fine.

Hopefully I'll hear back in next 24 hours, I'll post here if we have a solution, or not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wait anxiously, Carl.

And yeah, I and my team are using Google Drive and WeTransfer as alternatives. But since we pay for Adobe services, the ideally its works fine, or at least try does this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I was told Adobe technical support work 24/7, even over the weekend... I was told the "next level team" would contact me within 24-48 hours... it is now over 72 hours later and no contact. Disappointing, at best.

I can't imagine I'll get a refund for the inconvenience, wasted time and embarrassing conversations I've had to have with my clients this last week.

I am seriously considering dumping my "all bells and whistles" Adobe account which I pay £41.62 per month for... using Resolve for my video work and a basic Lightroom/Photoshop subscription for my photography. The saving of £31.63 per month can go towards beer and coffee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing the same issue, when someone tries to download a file from Assets  they receive the same message. Adobe please fix this ASAP. This is a basic function of file sharing that now no longer works and my clients are asking why. I have no answer for them other than Adobe is incompetent 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem.  Tried uploading new files, same problem.  Sometimes I can right-click the video window, and select "save video as", and sometimes it will work after waiting 2-3 minutes.  But every download link results in this same error.  Having to use dropbox as a temporary solution to deliver files to clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I'm another victim of this problem. Cant share files with my client. "Thank you Adobe"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I am on the phone with Adobe support right now. They are first trying to claim that the error is related to the content within my InDesign files. They have me create 5 new docs, and then move the contents from the old docs into the new ones.

Still same problem.

I also tried uploading a .mp4 video file, and that also encounters the same error.

The issue seems to be related to file size.

I believe this is in no way a problem with the content or nature of any individual files uploaded, but a server / script configuration error on Adobe's end. Trying to get confirmation of this from them is not proving easy, as they have stated that I am the only person with this problem even though we are all here experiencing the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just been in a "chat" with tech support too.... here's the response I've just had at 14:19:23 time UK

"I know the issue which you are facing is a known issue that's why it was escalated to the next level team. As you said that it has been more than 72 hrs and still you are facing the issue so I really apologize for that but since the case has already been escalated to the next level team so they are definitely working on it and it will be fixed soon by them. So please don't worry about that and I will not escalate it again so please don't worry about it further."

So..... hey man, "don't worry".... chill....  it'll all be fine..... maybe because Adobe's invoice delivery system remain unaffected.

In the meantime...

Olive - You're Not Alone (Original Version) RCA / BMG Records ETV NETWORK - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround, one can right click on the video and choose save video as... (just checked it on a Mac / Chrome)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here on two accounts. Effects all browsers on our machines (Macs).

Adobe not having a good few weeks…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with me. Please read transcript of the chat... Reinstall Creative Cloud Application?.png.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the issue/error occurs with files above 100 MB size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened to me too.

My zip file was 120MB. I had to split into two smaller files so the download can work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Server issue seems to be solved internaly by Adobe.

Maybe Adobe staff will confirm their work on "Creative Cloud Assets" server?

Would be quiet friendly. Thanks and happy bugfixing! Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems to be working OK for me now.... +200Mb files going up and coming down with no error.

You're right, it would take so little effort for Adobe to add a message to the thread to say it's fixed and sorry for all the inconvenience, but I guess that would be admitting something was wrong... and that's just not the Silicon Valley way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2018 Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support is actually treating me (phone call in my mailbox)... I always linked to this thread, asked them to give answers to this issue into this thread, but Adobe staff seems to be too "shy" to admit internal faults... where is the problem doing this??? Do they read this forum carefully?

Here are more "tips" of Adobe Customer Care concerning the already solved issue:

error_401013.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I`m getting the same issue for about 2-3 weeks now. Really annoying, and what kind of tech support suggestion is this "re-install" everything option? I got a new PC with all the clean and new installs you can imagine...

I think this happened after the cloud service UI was changed/ updated. I mean, technical issues happen and I think we all accept that it might take a while to find a bug, but suggesting something very general even after the exact error code has been provided seems there`s a trainee on the other end.

When you get such a specific error message in games in most cases the developers have a very good idea about what is causing the issue. Guess it`s too much to ask of a small company of Adobe`s size... 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found a solution, as this has been a big pain in my butt for a couple of weeks now to and I never talked to tech support as everyones screen shots of conversations didn't seem helpful at all. This worked for me and a client I work with multiple times a week.

Instead of clicking the "download button" right click on the video and select "Save Video as" then name it whatever you'd like and add the format of the file so for me and my client we just did "test.mp4" and it downloaded just fine.

However this could not be done in internet explorer at all, it was done successfully in chrome and I have no idea about firefox. It could not also be done in a shared folder with all the little thumbnails you had to be in each video file directly. So if you have a folder with lots of items it will going to take time. At least this will be my work around till adobe gets it together.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that this workaround doesn't get it done for PDF files, which is the main thing I share on CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am affected by this with transfers of large files. We use at least 2gb files and everytime we get this:

{"error_code":"401013","message":"Oauth token is not valid"}. Please fix!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just got a call from an Adobe elevated tech and it does seem to be resolved. Is everyone else able to download files >100MB now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, it seems OK... even large files (750 MB) can be downloaded...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been dealing with this for the last 2 weeks.

All the techs I've talked tooo cannot resolve it.  

My issue was then escalated.   That person couldnt resolve it.

So they escalated it again even higher some some more important person to Take over and computer and try to fix it and that person wasn't able to do anything.

That was escalated again.   They said they would email me when it gets fixed.

This morning I received an automated email saying this issue has been resolved.

I go back to chat to ask what was resolved.   They said that " Because this is a known BUG. we have changed your Adobe case to resolved"  even though nothing has been resolved at all.    they said its going to get fixed in the next update.

After inquiring about when that update will be . He/she said they dont know.

I'd understand if this was just a simple bug. But this seems to be pretty big issue to just brush it under the carpet and treat customers this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines