Copy link to clipboard
The thing is that I wanted to create a web site like this sevnuracar.com or this ericajane.co.nz and I can't figured out how they where build. I apriciate any colaboration.
No forum here... some Portfolio links in https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services-discussions/how-to-make-adjustments-in-the-mo...
While it's true Portfolio does not have a dedicated support community, you can find most of what you need by reading the FAQ and Knowledgebase.
1. Pick the Marta Theme for your layout. It contains a fixed Masthead where you can insert a background image.
2. Create a new project page by pressing the PLUS sign.
3. Add some images and text content.
4. Add a cover image to the main Gallery / site's landing page.
5. Click the blue Publish button.
Rinse, lather, repeat from Step 2.
That's it in a nutshell.
PORTFOLIO LINKS (add these to browser favorites/bookmarks):==============- FAQ & Knowledgebase - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us- Contact Portfolio Support Team - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168- Leave feedback on Adobe UserVoice - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html
Hope that helps.