Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keywords of individual pages not saving or showing

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

when I add keywords to individual pages and update the live site. I see none of these keywords in the page source, only the keywords added via the main site settings. Also when I go back to the page, none of the keywords I added before are saved and showing in the field where I added them. Any idea how to fix this?Knipsel.PNG

Kind regards,

D.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We are sorry for your difficulties as you have issues with keywords. To understand better could you please let us know the application you are using and getting the error?

We are here to help, it's just we need more details to investigate.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using portfolio. I am getting no errors. I type in keywords, update the livesite. In the source code of the live site are no updated keywords. When I go back to editing the site, none of the keywords are save into the field, as shown in the image above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for the details. I would recommend you to visit the article link below which will explain the different modules and features of Portfolio in detail.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No this is not helping AT ALL! Please read my question and reply to that instead of pasting a default answer....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portfolio is not supported here... you must use the provided link

Other Portfolio links in https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services-discussions/how-to-make-adjustments-in-the-mo...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

From This page options in the panel: 

1. Open up your page 
  2. Go to This page in the left-hand panel
  3. Click Edit page info 
  4. When you're in your Page info settings, scroll down to keywords to start adding tags. Hit Return on your keyboard to separate your tags.

image.png

When done, click Update Live Site.

5. Refresh your browser with F5 or Ctrl + R.

6. View page source in your browser. 

7. You should see the page title, page description and whatever keyword(s) you entered in the field.

But as I said above, this will have zero effect on search engines which owing to past abuses by keyword stuffers ignore keywords and give priority to actual page content.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@doj19070099,

Meta Keywords are ignored by search engines. So this is an exercise in futility.

Use real text in the body of pages so humans, search engines and language translators will know what your site is about.   In the absense of any real text, your site won't gain much traction on search engines and humans will never find you.  On the web, real content is everything.

If you wish to add custom meta tags for special use cases, see below for details.  Supported custom meta tags include:

"name", "content","charset","property", "itemprop"

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360015806633-Custom-Meta-Tags

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines