• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Separate work and personal accounts

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have separate adobe accounts for work and my private life but files shared with my work account are linking to my private account. Comments made to my work account are prefixed with my personal sign-in.

everyone at work can see my personal; files and personal sign-ins. 

Creative Cloud is not allowing me to see shared files at work but opens up in the private/personal account

TOPICS
Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have separate accounts (different adobe id's for each account), or different profiles (same adobe id)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At work, you need to signed in with your work account. At home, you need to be signed in with your private account. If you share data, you need to share them in the correct direction: from work to private or private to work. Your workmates can only see data that has been shared with them. I worked a lot like this and there was no trouble.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines