• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(SOLUTION 2024) Adobe Muse not open after updating Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2024 Jan 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my solution to this problem is simple like adding any letter to this file (AdobeIPCBroker) example AdobeIPCBrokerSSSS 

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\IPC

copy and paste in your explorer or just follow the route

please help me in my project by following my instagram page thank you guys @smoothdesigns

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jan 16, 2024 Jan 16, 2024

Thank you so much @Smooth Designs for finding this!

So much easier than the other workarounds we've been using.

As far as I can see, CC Desktop still works fine with that file disabled.

Cheers, Dave.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 103 Replies 103
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have an all-apps subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I think. I can download Muse in my CC desktop app (when I select "show older apps")

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account https://account.adobe.com

and why didn't you know? do you have a teams/enterprise/education subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have education subscription. When I check my account, Muse is not on the list. But I can download it on my CC desktop app. And all was working perfectly untill I renew my subscription 1 week ago.

I use Muse for at least 3 years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your admin changed what's available to you.  contact them if you have more questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you mean by "contact your admin"...as far as I know, I don't have an admin....my files are all stored on local drive I have set up to help grandson with school homework and studying.  I downgraded my plan when I found no solution to geeting Muse to open in December.  Installed trial version after some of the fixes were posted and it worked.  Then upgraded to Student Edition all apps and my issues began after Muse's 7-day trial expired. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kobra Kai 

i don't know what kind of account you have.  the post about contacting the plan admin was directed to @Sab230949878zzp  who has an education subscription.

check your account to see what kind you have, https://account.adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have student/teacher account not managed by school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it looks like muse isn't included in your plan any longer.  can you confirm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In some places it shows it is.  There's no place at Adobe Home (https://www.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop) to see older apps.  If I have to go to the $59.99 all apps plan (was $29.99 in 2023) just to get Muse I probably should just revert to the $9.99 monthly photo plan as it's not worth an extra $40 a month just to get Muse since I  really don't need 50 apps as I only use Photoshop and Bridge otherwise.  I thank you for looking into this issue for us.  Just very sad as I'm too old to learn a new web page program to make pages to help my grandson's education.  I love Muse's WYSIWYG capability.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you could try repairing your cc app before changing plans.

reset the cc desktop app by making sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, repair per https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails and you have windows, open your control panel > add/remove programs > cc desktop app > repair

if that fails, uninstall using the correct uninstaller from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes... and then reinstall using*

if that fails, do a clean cc install carefully following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller per https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

if windows is your os, repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired (use google if you don't know how to do this)

if windows is your os update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated (use google if you don't know how to do this)

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

NOTE: win 11 users that have trouble with the latest win 10 installer often have success with the older win 10 installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are the best.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I saw that adobe muse was no longer working I uninstalled it, then I went to adobe creative to reinstall it but it is no longer there. Now I can no longer update my site. Do you have a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Antonio Stavola 

in your cc desktop app preferences, do you have show older versions enabled?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no longer an adobe muse icon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and your preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok I managed to find it, now to make it work smoothly what should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open the application and suddenly it closes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you got muse installed?

if yes, did changing your preferences help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excuse me, but which preference?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I was able to solve it thanks to your spra directions. Greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much @Smooth Designs for finding this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2024 Mar 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For MAC I just searched IPC (in the "file - find") and the folder came up with the 

AdobeIPCBroker file in it.  Thanks!  Anyone moved to a different software that they like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines