• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync files sue to reaching storage quota - 10GB of 100GBs used, no files in archive

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last week I have been unable to sync my files.  I am given the error that I have exceeded my storage quota.  However, I have only used 10GB out of my allowed 100 and there are no files in my archive folder.  CC is also randomly re-adding folders that I have deleted previously.  When I attempt to remove these in the web app, they do not appear in the archive.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2015-12-11 at 6.06.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-11 at 6.06.56 AM.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@eczekner - Just looked at your account metadata and you have 3 folders at the top level in the Archive. Your current storage total is 13.29 GB of 100 GB.

To understand why your files are not syncing the Core Sync team will need to look at the log files. Use the Adobe Log Collector Tool at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and directly email the logs plus explanation of your problem to `SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com`. Include the url of this forum post in your email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2015 Dec 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me.  I was actually able to correct the issue after uninstalling all the programs and the creative cloud app from both of my systems.  I ran the cleaner tool, reinstalled and re-synced and it corrected the issue (which is why you're now seeing 13.29GB and files in my archive). 

However, now whenever I restart one of my computers it refuses to connect to the creative cloud desktop app.  I get an error that it is unable to reach the adobe cloud servers and to check my firewall settings (which are off).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2016 Jan 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@eczekner - Please report the issue to the Core Sync team per the details in this post from Adobe employee Warner Harress: Re: My files aren't syncing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines