Highlighted

CC Storage Full, but no files found when navigating assets and files (including the archive) HELP!

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud storage is somehow full, I have searched all possible locations for any files and there seems to be nothing uploaded on my account.

Could someone please help me find these hidden files and delete them?

Thanks,
Cooliew

Hi Cooliew,

Could you confirm you don't have any files in following locations?

Adobe Creative Cloud < Files

Adobe Creative Cloud < Archive

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom < All albums of photos here count against your quota

https://cloud.acrobat.com/ < Please check the Document Cloud sections here

Please let me know if all of these locations appear empty.

Thanks,

- Dave

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC Storage Full, but no files found when navigating assets and files (including the archive) HELP!

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Creative Cloud storage is somehow full, I have searched all possible locations for any files and there seems to be nothing uploaded on my account.

Could someone please help me find these hidden files and delete them?

Thanks,
Cooliew

Hi Cooliew,

Photo Editor | Online Photoshop Lightroom < All albums of photos here count against your quota

Thanks,

- Dave

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cooliew,

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2018 3
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Didn't realize that there was a separate location for me to access my lightroom library. I was able to clear the storage from there.

Thanks for your help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No problem, glad you were able to get it sorted

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 20, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was very helpful. I found that my "deleted" folder still contained a large amount of files. Once I cleared that folder, I regained my storage. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2018 1
New Here ,
May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David maybe you could help me. I have tried each of these everything say there are no files.  But adobe is saying I am

out of storage.  I don’t know what else to check.

I looked  every link you provided above.  Any other  suggestions for a very frustrated photographer?

thank you

shell

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2019 1
New Here ,
May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David!

I'm having this issue with storage full when it isn't. I have checked all the links in above post and emptied the trash bin and still it's showing 300 GB used. What can be done?

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 100GB storage limit on Creative Cloud, it said it was 100% full when I only had ~28GB of files on my system synced.

I started a chat with support which then turned into phone calls. Worked with support for over 5 hours tryings to fix the issue. Deleted everything, everywhere, also deleted all Adobe and CC files and apps on system as instructed by support. Tried "repairing" Creative Cloud and then reinstalled everything.

After signing out and back in, I don't have files anywhere on Creative Cloud and it now shows I have 74.4GB used. Adobe Support says somehow, somewhere there are over 74GB associated with my account and that it's an issue on their back end. They are looking into it.

It's now 6 days without a fix, and counting. They will get back to me when it's resolved... I am not happy right now.

HELP!!Deleted Cloud as storage full all of my originals deleted as well!

Cloud storage full but files & archives empty

CC Storage Full, but no files found when navigating assets and files (including the archive) HELP!​@

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2019 1
New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same exact issue. Did you ever get it figured out?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not very tech savvy at all. My Lr just glitches when I try to import photos, it says eventually its not responding. I have removed loads of photos from it as far as I know so I dont know why it keeps doing this. If anyone could dumb it down for me that would be great.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0