• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN; and with dif. Browser, "cannot connect to netowrk"

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2023 Dec 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using ADE 4.5.12.187658 on Samsung Galaxy, running Android. OneUI v6.0, Android v14.

When using DuckDuckGo to download a URLLink.ascm file, I get the   E_ADEPT_NO_TOKEN error when trying to open the ascm. I am able to authorize the app with my vendor credentials though.

When using Samsung Internet to download the ascm file, I get "Connection Error Detected. Adobe Digital Editions could not connect to the fulfillment server. Please make sure you are connected to the internet." 

I am, actually. It's how I downloaded the ascm. It is how the app authorized my credentials.  

Doesn't matter if I authorize the app before or after the download for either or any browser. Or Uninstall, delete all files, reinstall, auth, then download.  Doesn't matter if I turn off my VPN or not. My personal favorite part here is that after I get this error message, if I open the user menu and select settings, it crashes the app. After that, the downloaded ascm files don't appear in the library and if I attempt to open the ascm file downloads with ADE using the file manager, it opens and freezes and crashes the app. 

It seems like ADE really cannot be used in any way. I'd like a refund for my books that use DRM that can't be unencrypted using the app the DRM rights holder created. It's like buying a book and finding out at the checkout stand (after you paid) that the pages are glued together. 

TOPICS
ACSM files , Activation , ADE authorization , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?