• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open.

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2017 Jul 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using adobe editions authorised without an ID when I created an account and authorised adobe editions with that. I was unable to open any of the books i already had downloaded. It says that the book needs to be opened by a vendor ID when I type n my abode id and password it says. " The vendor account you entered is not associated with the item you are trying to open. Try again." I have tried erasing the authorisation and trying but it the same thing happens. Please help as i am going insane.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2017 Jul 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you've downloaded the lastest version of this free app (4.5.4)?
http://www.adobe.com/uk/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using adobe editions 4 but then when it didn't work i updated it to adobe editions 4.5 so I'm pretty certain to is the latest version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to ADE forum from InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Not sure what this means? but has this been answered?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Bob, 

I'm still having this issue. Please kindly help me if you have any advice or solutions. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this (it worked for me):

1) In ADEditions, go to Help --> Erase Authorization

2) In ADEditions, go to Help --> Authorize [using Adobe ID]

3) Select Book(s) --> right click --> Remove from Library

4) Re-add book(s) (in case that you have an .acsm file with a link, open this file with ADEditions)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't work, and at this point I've made another account and am considering getting a 2nd edition

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines