Highlighted

Digital Editions Won't Authorize

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded ADE three days ago on three devices: my MacBook Pro, iPad, and iPhone. Since then, I've been receiving the error listed in this thread on all three whenever I try to activate the app or load any books into it.

That thread suggests updating to version 4.5.11, but the most recent version I've been able to find, which I'm running on my MacBook Pro, is 4.5.10. Meanwhile, the two iOS devices are running the most recent updates and still getting the error.

How do I get this app to work?

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Digital Editions Won't Authorize

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded ADE three days ago on three devices: my MacBook Pro, iPad, and iPhone. Since then, I've been receiving the error listed in this thread on all three whenever I try to activate the app or load any books into it.

That thread suggests updating to version 4.5.11, but the most recent version I've been able to find, which I'm running on my MacBook Pro, is 4.5.10. Meanwhile, the two iOS devices are running the most recent updates and still getting the error.

How do I get this app to work?

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?