• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Dimension Faults in Software

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Adobe Creative Cloud, and have always dreamed of learning to use software of a such.  I am very disappointed that everyime I create something I feel is one of my masterpieces that the screen turns to glitter, or just everything gets resized right before I think I am going to save things with everything locked in place.  I can swear that someone else is controlling my computer and it can get extremely frustrating.  It is either someone is stealing all of my creative work which I am very displeased, I can't ever do anything for myself just for enjoyment.  It should not be like this being I can hardly afford this software as it is at the moment, and I just wanted to find a new hobby.  I know there are sayings con-artist, and with hypnotism included (NOT ASKED FOR!!!!) its a shame I never can do anything for myself, when I am truly the creative one, everyone else has robed my creativity from me my whole life. You would think at 32 years old that person would finally give up yet they steal everything that matters most to me.  It aggravtes me when in opinion I make great magic eye and optical illusion imagery and they robe it all from me. I am totally disgusted, this is why I do not trust creative software even when you do no share your documents. Just had to vent, I hardy imagine it even has anything to do with adobe since you guys are the best, and the most mind boggling talented inventors I know.  I just wish I could finsh through my work before it gets destroyed and ruined. I'd love to actually be able to veiw my true gallery.  I feel as though this way and how it is happening that I am wasteing my money on something that could be the greatest investment in my life.  This may not make no sense, but I wish the telepathic voices would mine their own business and let me live my life and enjoy! OH, and I wish you had the gelatin clear view spheres in every color to tint!!! It would make my life alot eaiser preferably than just having to know the combination to get there or to create the illusion to make it appear that way.  It really would help.I know the color wheel can get you there, but to match an exact shade it would be very helpful.  It would have to be the most used hue in that category of tone to be used in both the light and dark side of each to even off in my opinion. Just thought I'd share some guidelines for the kind of art I aim to create and things that could in turn make it a bit easier for individuals looking for clear based pre-fabricated hues. This may not even work, or even layering of colors to come up with a specific shade would be possible even.  I really like the clear colored balls from some reason, I've never done any of this stuff before and its like I have an eye for it with the proper mathematics behind everything.  This is super therapeutic for me, and I just wish there was a way I could turn this into being fully unlocked with any piece of art imaginable could only be a dream, and access for a lifetime.  Mental Health Patients who love creativity, this program is a true blessing, it is helping me combat my Schizophrenia to not live life in fear so much. I never imagined I could do optical illusion art, but it really is something I enjoy I have discovered.  God please allow me on this journey to learn, explore, and establish my inner beauty with all the talents I have instilled inside myself.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Creative , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

my brother battles schizophrenia... yes its a bugger but you can get it under control if you keep taking the meds

anyway good luck to you mate

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my brother battles schizophrenia... yes its a bugger but you can get it under control if you keep taking the meds

anyway good luck to you mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines